Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been rammed into my suggestions so much by YouTube that I buckled and watched some of her vids.
I said this about a year ago, but she’s definitely paying YouTube to push her vids. And LOL that she’s still doing it. Ive seen her come up on my friends YouTube homepage and she never ever watches that kind of stuff.
I find it mad that she used to (maybe still does as I don’t watch her) push this whole ‘this is just for fun, and why do some people take it so seriously’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't grudge someone splurging and getting Christmas dinner from somewhere super fancy.
But yeah, she tried to make out she was relatable but very clearly moving her channel in a different direction

Reactions: 1
I wonder what she'll start recording after Xmas is done with. Because surely she'll have to get out of London eventually to continue to see growth with her channel. Or maybe not. Maybe she'll continue to see growth focusing on London.

I like Hannah, but I think she needs to pick a lane. She often says that xyz is beyond her “price point”, then she goes and splurges £££ on afternoon teas, Chanel pumps and sausage rolls from Harrods. If she wants to be “high end”, she should just go for it, unapologetically. It may lose her subs, but people will unsubscribe anyhow, if she’s giving out a confusing message!

Reactions: 8
“GOODBYE YOUTUBE” more clickbait from a desperate, talentless wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The red silk pajamas with 22 mm gold piping, worn by Stephanie during her Christmas video were made by her sponsor Lily silk and retail for $279.00 before tax and shipping. They just went on sale. Fanny was lying as usual. The reason she was the only person wearing pajamas was either because they were an expensive freebie or an expensive purchase she wanted to wear on camera.She didn’t scknowledge that the 22mm gold piped silk pajamas were made by or purchased from a sponsor.

Click to see pajamas.

She is wearing the silk pajamas in the claret color,

The red silk pajamas with 22 mm gold piping, worn by Stephanie during her Christmas video were made by her sponsor Lily silk and retail for $279.00 before tax and shipping. They just went on sale. Fanny was lying as usual. The reason she was the only person wearing pajamas was either because they were an expensive freebie or an expensive purchase she wanted to wear on camera.She didn’t scknowledge that the 22mm gold piped silk pajamas were made by or purchased from a sponsor.

Click to see pajamas.

She is wearing the silk pajamas in the claret color,
Wrong thread?

Her new vids are becoming more and more bonkers and she has officially become a slave to the Youtube algorithm

Her new vids are becoming more and more bonkers and she has officially become a slave to the Youtube algorithm
I stopped watching her a while back but went to have a look and from the thumbnails alone I am turned off. She is desperately wanting that luxury London living but doesn't quite have the salary to support it (she is not poor but not filthy rich either)

I stopped watching her a while back but went to have a look and from the thumbnails alone I am turned off. She is desperately wanting that luxury London living but doesn't quite have the salary to support it (she is not poor but not filthy rich either)
300 pounds for high tea? What type of viewers is she trying to attract? The Sultan of Brunei?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But even that is exaggerated for the title as that is the price for more than one. But, what will get more views a £300 afternoon tea or a £100 afternoon tea?! Bends the truth for max views!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s trying to pass herself off as someone much higher class than she is. Desperately wants to be one of those wealthy Sloaney types with the voice, the hair band, ballet pumps, skipping around high class restaurants twittering on about how much it all costs which in itself is very low class. Same with the sister. Very affected.
I laughed out loud when she showed the kids cheese sandwich. Dry bread with a slab of supermarket cheddar in it. Forty quid for that lol.

Reactions: 4
300 pounds for high tea? What type of viewers is she trying to attract? The Sultan of Brunei?
I get the idea most of her viewers are Americans who just like to ‘watch’ what they think people in the UK do.
agree that she liked to appear posher than she is. Her accent and pronunciation of words gives away that she isn’t a born and bred sloaney!

Reactions: 3
Even 150 pounds for one person for high tea is insanely ridiculous. You can go to a Michelin starred restaurant for that price

I hated the 10 pound at Harrod’s challenge. Why not just vlog about the top 10 things you can get at Harrod’s for under 10 pounds. That would be more interesting

Reactions: 4