Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I thought it was the norm for companies to never mention salaries in ads anymore. Especialy in house since it causes all kinds of hr issues. Haven’t seen it happen at the London based company I work for in decades!
I'd say the opposite, everywhere I've worked salaries have been advertised. It's that age old debate on LinkedIn of should salaries be advertised. Personally I'd never apply for a job if I don't know I can pay my bills from it, especially these days when companies want more for less.

Reactions: 3

greeneggmagic

Least she has a real job and skills other you tubers don't have.
exactly! The fact she doesn’t care for ads, gifts, pay as you go friends, and links with ads etc. she clearly doesn’t need to earn anything from it all. it’s extremely rare. I hope she still does vlogmas

aulty

She doesn't do sponsored videos though and that is where the bigger money is at for YTers. A grand a month would be a nice bonus - she could save it to get a place, or we will see her buy that designer purse and shoes she keeps going on about and go on vacations.
I liked that in her latest video she hinted at not being invited to PR events, so maybe that what she is aiming at. Building a network and some name recognition, getting invited to openings etc. seems in line with her work. She increased her subscriptions well this year, I think. Surely she will be on some marketing people's radar now.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
She works for Disney, I believe it is something to do with product licensing. She has mentioned it in a past vlog.

She was a buyer for River Island and travelled abroad a fair bit, sourcing fashion. I imagine the Disney job was a promotion and that could be one of the reasons her Disney vlogs were taken down.
She is extremely calculating. She took the "I'm not rushing back to Disney for content" blah blah blah high ground when really it was due to her job change. She loves the youtube money (irrespective of her day job) and craves attention. I wouldn't mind her if she just owned it.

Happy holidays all, loved the vlogmas. I was a bit peeved zoella called out luke C for having a good vlogmas and tagged him when he’s obviously been copying Hannah. Zoe needs to watch HR. Guessing she will be back in 2022 🤞🏽

dizmal

I think deleting the Disney vlogs was also a move in trying to act like she's better than everyone else but it did the opposite as most people who found her channel liked her BECAUSE of those vlogs
I do think she deleted her blogs because of her job. Hannah works in licensing or something like that. I remember she initially just deleted vlogs like her Primark vlogs where she critiqued the branded products she was showing. The travel vlogs went later. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have to delete all of her travel vlogs, but chose to because she didn't want to edit out critiques and felt some social pressure to not be a fangirl. There are departments at Disney where coming across as a fan just isn't cool.

Charlotte works on the social marketing side where vlogs complement her skill set. They have very different roles.

I do miss Hannah's Walt Disney World vlogs. There aren't enough solo travel vloggers out there!

whatsever you

VIP Member
Shes been rammed into my suggestions so much by YouTube that I buckled and watched some of her vids.
I said this about a year ago, but she’s definitely paying YouTube to push her vids. And LOL that she’s still doing it. Ive seen her come up on my friends YouTube homepage and she never ever watches that kind of stuff.
I find it mad that she used to (maybe still does as I don’t watch her) push this whole ‘this is just for fun, and why do some people take it so seriously’ 🙄

Mark81

VIP Member
Also the youtube algorithm is a mystery in itself so it could also be that that video was more visible for whatever reason.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
She’s probably the only posh person I can tolerate. Apart from Joanna Lumley actually hahahahaha. Compared to the chavs in the disney community, she’s the Queen lol
Agree 100%.
Thing I like about Hannah too is she does take a break and some time out for real life too, unlike a lot of these vloggers who are pumping out content every second of every day.

Sabbie

VIP Member
She definitely acts single. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hannah definitely strikes me as a person who doesn’t want kids. And that’s okay.

Namima

VIP Member
Not being funny but that film came out months ago now. I think if you haven’t seen it yet, you probably aren’t a Bond fan. It’s even on Prime now.

We loved the F&m vlog, felt the same amount of talking as usually. I love her chat. Will have to disagree with that negative comment about her. The filming was very clear and you can’t expect a longer vlog than that, probably took ages to film. I can’t imagine how hard it is to film in these places and it was 3 floors (hence why not many people do)

When you search F&m you get no other tours by anyone. I think moaning about her is quite unfair based on how good this videos are. It’s not even her job remember
Agreed. Her Harrods vlog was fantastic as well ... and the store was so busy but Hannah managed to show us so much. Prices as well. Lazy Lydia Millen went shopping at Harrods (as shown in her Vlogmas) and managed to show us 1 window and nothing else. Literally 5 seconds of footage.

whatsever you

VIP Member
In some ways it's a smart move. Many influencers or YouTube people in general would do and have done the same. YouTube is probably an extra income for her at this point, so any opportunity to make popular videos should be taken advantage of imo.
Fair enough. The jubilee maybe, but the death of someone- is a bit icky imo.
also pretty sure Hannah has said this is a hobby, so why scramble to get a video up so quickly.