Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greeneggmagic

I’ve just seen her posts and it’s made me really sad for her. She is honestly the only down to Earth vlogger I watch now. It’s 100% jealousy from viewers. She’s clearly loaded and doing well, people can be so nasty. I hope she doesn’t stop vlogging. I’ve heard it can be hard to block people and stop them creating new accounts etc.

Reactions: 3

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Has she released the Harrods video earlier than normal? I swear I remember her releasing previous ones around late Nov/Early Dec. I could be wrong and may need to go back and check dates of previous ones. I still enjoy them, but the increase in ads from her channel was inevitable as her channel grew unfortunately. Thankfully the ads are only 2-3 minutes long.

Last edited:
Her stories made it sound like she had a 2 week holiday at WDW with her family. And she vlogged it, but doesn't know how to present the footage as one huge vlog or several small and asking for opinion. Everything she seems to do now is to suit the masses to make them more appealing rather than just doing what she wants, when she wants, and if people watch good, if not, you have enjoyed the process. You do not need to be successful to have fun doing something, and if it is a chore for you to do and see no return you are doing it for the wrong reasons

Mark81

VIP Member
I feel the need to repost on here again. Hannahs vlogmas has just been next level. Her humour, way of presenting, personality, eye for things and overall style is like nothing else on YouTube. I really wish her all the success, it makes me almost sad she isn’t more noticed. Merry Christmas to you all on here 🎅
Yeah I agree.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Her accent is not that posh. 😆 It’s a regional RP, and definitely not something she grew up with. She’s definitely picked it up…probably during uni and through work as more often than not she slips a little. Not consciously, and doesn’t bother me, but she’s not as posh as people think she is which is no bad thing.
Yes agree, nothing wrong with how she talks but she’s definitely not posh.
Especially the way she says thing that end with an R, like water she pronounces war-tar and later like lay-tar. Sorry just a bug bear for me, don’t come @ me 🙈

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
Han, hun, why do you always let yourself down and show your ignorance??!! No, Borough Market is not THE BEST FOOD MARKET IN THE WORLD. Have you left the UK, lady? I used to like Hannah, but wow, she's really coming from the school of Lily Pebbles when it comes to London. Hun, There are WAY better food markets in small cities in France or Spain, so get your head out of your ass and stop making such ridiculous claims about what is THE BEST! Clearly, you have zero idea!

Feel free to chuck me out of here for not raving, but I am struggling with her right now. :LOL:
It's all a matter of opinions surely? There can't be a universally agreed 'best food market in the world'. Presumably Hannah's favourite food market is Borough Market? You don't agree which is fair enough, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
You can’t go wrong with a Gregg’s!

It IS gorgeous where she lives and I love seeing her hauls but remember clearly when she bought a load of plant items from a ‘bougie’ garden centre and just one smaller item was about £8, and she said “this is a cheap one”, and I thought, wow, sometimes in the past, £8 has had to last me a few days!! Must be lovely to have an unlimited(ish) budget. And there’s me in a live-in job, grateful to have no rent or bills atm and feeling guilty for hoping to soon ‘blow’ some cash on a small bottle of Jo Malone!!
Yeah I think Londoners live in a different world entirely. What is 'cheap' to them, is pricey outside of London. Sometimes I wonder whether they realise how much they are being mugged off just by living in London.

Then again, I wouldn't say no to living in London if I could haha. In some parts of London a studio flat costs as much or more than a 3 bed house in a home county. Madness. I'll never understand it.

I need to find the video where she goes to that high st and there's a veg and fruit shop selling some sort of fruit for about £15 a kilo. To be fair, even she sounded like she was taken aback. Not sure what was going on there. No fruit or veg is THAT special or exotic.

Caved and watched Costco video as there are fewer videos from UK than US but not none, they are out there.
Why was she coming across as a presenter at the start of the video and the plug to subscribe for more?! Why do you care so much?!
Also, she was trying to sell it as an, is this better than regular shop, but then failed to show any real comparison on prices, range, suitability for a single person or anything useless than just saying oh that is so good, oh I didn't think they would have this, oh I have heard a lot about this.
It just doesn't seem to fit in with the luxury high end shopping and experiences that she is taking her channel in.

YoutubeYeti

I'm sure she must be on a good wage. If she's been working her way up until now, in her mid 30s (?) then she must be doing well. I had a friend who was earning £30k a year when he was in his early 20s, so it's not out of the ordinary for a 30 something to be on a salary of twice that, especially in London where many millennials would need to be earning a good salary.

Not gonna lie, I'm envious of where she lives and shops. I watched a video last night where she went to St John's wood high street and to a lovely little delicatessen and bakery. The only shops I've got near me are a Sainsbury's local, a Greggs, and a Premier store. Wahay! Lol
You can’t go wrong with a Gregg’s!

It IS gorgeous where she lives and I love seeing her hauls but remember clearly when she bought a load of plant items from a ‘bougie’ garden centre and just one smaller item was about £8, and she said “this is a cheap one”, and I thought, wow, sometimes in the past, £8 has had to last me a few days!! Must be lovely to have an unlimited(ish) budget. And there’s me in a live-in job, grateful to have no rent or bills atm and feeling guilty for hoping to soon ‘blow’ some cash on a small bottle of Jo Malone!!

whatsever you

VIP Member
300 pounds for high tea? What type of viewers is she trying to attract? The Sultan of Brunei?
I get the idea most of her viewers are Americans who just like to ‘watch’ what they think people in the UK do.
agree that she liked to appear posher than she is. Her accent and pronunciation of words gives away that she isn’t a born and bred sloaney!

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
well I googled her job and it comes up with that role in the US office. She’s clearly on £80K+ plus bonuses and other things. Those estimates too are away very low when you look them up. One Disney result actually says $128k plus benefits.

I don’t think she’s from money, she worked in a supermarket and mentioned once that she used to have to shop in Asda reduced to clear. I do think she just has a very good job and worked her way up when you see her LinkedIn. She’s from an ok background but I doubt family money when you look at her old vlogs

either way, I do think she’s very down to Earth
What job does she have?

!!!!!??!!!

If her mortgage was £1500 pm there was no way someone on 40-50k in that area could purchase without either a huge inheritance, a lottery win of massive amounts of family help.
For what is worth, i think the family have purchased it , either for her or are letting her stay there.
Oh and if she has £300 to spend on a haircut imho that backs up my statement above
To be fair, living in London as a young person can be very tough. I don't know how long she's been in her place, but maybe she was saving up while living with parents. There are plenty young people in London living with parents into their late 20s and 30s. London is ridiculous for property.

skyeblue50

she's got an unfortunate, snotty tone about her. She drones on and on and on and...you get my drift.

whatsever you

VIP Member
She didn't monetize it so I don't understand why anyone would be offended by it. It was more tasteful than a lot of social media posts have been.
Of course she had to demonetise it, but she knows she will get a lot of views, and therefore more followers.
In my opinion, it was poor taste to scramble to be the first to put a video up- when we know her normal filming takes weeks to put a video up.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Definitely not saying it’s ok , just pointing out that the reason she can say that publicly is because she is not struggling for money so maybe doesn’t understand the other side of it
So many people have small Disney businesses including some forum members here and I personally don’t think it’s that big of a deal!
I know of loads of small shops that literally relied on their Etsy sells to survive lockdowns and I think to bash them is unnecessary and comes from a place of privilege , that’s all
I agree that it is annoying when YouTubers like Yaz and Ash who also are privileged make money from lazy knock off disney merch but there are thousands of others who do it too and clearly Disney themselves don’t seem to mind

Reactions: 2