Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Nah she said they're doing really good and that she might show him in videos soon, she just likes to keep him private for now

But I can assure you Hannah no one cares if you reveal him or not 😭
I find it so weird when influencers mention their relationship and say that they want to keep it private and won’t be posting their other half etc. If you want to keep it private then don’t mention that you’re in a relationship? It’s like they’re trying to bait people into asking questions about it. If you genuinely wanted to keep your private life private then you wouldn’t say shit about it. Just feels like another way to get the engagement up by ‘teasing’ the audience with a secret boyfriend🙄

Reactions: 11

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
She has a lot going for her and doesn't seem to utilise any of it, when she could be doing so much more. Her travelling and the fact she's brought a house, - I'm baffled to how she's still struggling to make content. I will say though, I'm glad she isn't doing the same Q&As and I don't have to see the same eyeshadow look.

Harry

Chatty Member
Anyone know why she left that apartment and moved home?
If I remember rightly she hated being on her own away from her family and felt too lonely and a bit depressed she said.
shock horror though mads and rach have their apartments and she said in her recent video she is thinking she might move out again and get a flat in town

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
What Hannah used to look like.. oh how Badison changed her

Ok don't shoot me but I genuinely don't think she looks THAT different (on her videos anyway not referring to her edited pics haha) its just the bigger lips and cheek filler I think everything else looks pretty similar, she's gorgeous then and still gorgeous now (despite her stupid behavior I find it hard to dislike her I do genuinely think she has completely lost herself since her breakup and has fell into a hole of being influenced and lead a stray by others) but I am not defending how she's acted what so ever

Kindred_

VIP Member
I wonder if Han thought doing YouTube full time would be different. She seems to be always asking on Instagram what video should she upload, like she can’t think for herself. Her videos are all the same now and her makeup looks are so dry.
It’s strange that she constantly asks for ideas and then does a “let’s catch up while I get ready” or a “YOU DIDNT HOLD BACK Q&A!!”
Her life must be incredibly dull that she has no ideas of what to share with her audience? Be creative, be resourceful, my god shes got the easiest job ever

chloesl

Omg I actually lowkey enjoyed her first moving vlog :oops: could be becuse I generally am interested in the subject, but I must admit she wasn't boring me to death and it seems like she put some thought into what she's doing with the house. Also ahhh a 4 bedroom house, can't not be jealous 😭 Also, as much as I did like her showing the rooms and her vision for them, seems like her parents were doing some actual stuff like the flooring, I hope she does something herself and films it (not that I expect her to do anything outrageous, but, you know,just do something with the help of her parents instead of them doing a bunch of stuff, seems like a lot of influencers just expect their parents to do everything???)

br0ws3r

VIP Member
I find it so weird how little she posts about her actual life. Her Instagram posts are always just Missguided ads. Buying a house is such a big thing and she’s only done like one vlog and no actual grid posts. Same with New York

Rachel95xx

Anyone else find it strange how she’s lost the most Instagram followers out of the 3? I know she’s dull but I thought she handled the whole NYE situation better than the others

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
it was @Oohthedrama who said about the lashes on Madisons thread. Will copy and paste her post here, hope it’s allowed 😬

If you want to lie you need to be clever enough to remember what you’ve lied about.

the witches of chav-wick aren’t clever enough to do that, our Boujieee babe and that awful Rachel scank have alway been fake, plastic, unpleasant and insincere

but Han, she’s a clever one, shes shown her true colours to her fans now but many will forgive it because she’s got her act down to a fine art,

I've said this before (and it was why I dipped out of this thread, because I knew she has a fan base here) long before tattle existed she was advertising mink eyelashes, myself and a few others respectfully asked her to look into alternatives as nobody should be supporting mink farming. Not hate. Not trolling. Just a concern about her advertising something so vile.
She blocked me,
I was messing with her bag so she blocked me.

theyre nasty girls and their aim is to get themselves a man with a blue tick, celebrity status or a good wage.
The only thing is han can’t pull off sexy like the other two do.
She’s not the type to get it all out on display like our gurlll madsieeeee.

but it makes her just as dangerous if not more so, nobody is stupid enough to think this is the first time they’ve a a dippeteeequeue partieeee.

vile creatures the lot of them.
AND HOW VERY STRANGE SHES MENTIONED IT NOW 😂😂😂
lying ass bitttttch trying to cover her past indiscretions after reading these threads me thinks.

poor Han, the mads thread is so active she must be on it all day, maybe she’s posting there 🙃

whatitdoboo

REALIEEEE, ACTUALIIIII. She’s SO annoying. She’s from Manchester Salford / Eccles the same as me and that’s NOT our accent. Who are u trying to be hun

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Wow the only time Han's threads popping is when it aint about herself 😂 😂 😂

I saw that sneaky preview of her man in her new video 👀 I can guarantee once the relationship has marinated she'll include him in videos. I hope she doesn't pull a Madison and ditch her friendship with Rachel though

Tea4u

VIP Member
Both Hannah and Madison had YouTube video ADs to do for missguided beauty so I guess they don’t care about what kind of influencers advertise their brand 🙄 I don’t buy from there any way but I certainly won’t now

ProblemChild

VIP Member
I hate the way she speaks 😭 “Misguidiiiiiiiidd” “traineeerrrrss” “soooooooow guysss” “pritty littul thiiingg” “jur know woott iiiii just like… i don’t know like i juuuuuuusttt thought like id get this ddrrrress”

URGH F OFF HAN U BORING MELT

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What Hannah used to look like.. oh how Badison changed her

If that's her natural hair colour it's really nice!

New year, time to make a change and surround herself with better people. You can judge a lot about person by their chosen company so...