Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually like Han but in her upload today I feel like her teeth were getting stuck on her lips. Why’s she got them so bloody big🥲🥲🥲

also, Could this be him? Same skin tone and same tattoos under that santiagomcr1 name?
0957051D-2A79-412D-84C7-21015A6F231B.jpeg

God I really don’t think her makeup turned out good at all:( as i said I do like her but the forehead bronzer looks like it’s just been slapped on all over her forehead😞 she honestly doesn’t even need all of that. I really feel like since she’s spent more time with baddiiie maddy shes changed so much
52E64676-9085-4A42-8161-65E570391AE5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I know lockdown has eased in the UK but do they need to be out every freaking day? I understand you want to see your friends and family but they are eating out/having drinks all the time, covid is still here and they act as if everything is back to normal...
They didn’t stick to the rules when they were in place so🤣

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Is it not weird that the missguided page have no mention of her collab with them? :/ normally brands announce what’s coming at the same time but there’s nothing there about her? I mean I’m sure there will be on the day but seems weird to me! Lol!

PowderGirl

I think she just doesn’t have a good sense of style and not a particular interest in styling clothes and branching out. She struggles a lot with putting outfits together and that’s why she always ends up looking kinda bland or mismatched. I‘m always baffled with her styling suggestions. She holds up a top and I think „aww this would look cute with some light denim washed jeans and white trainers“ and she’s like „I imagine this with flared leather pants“ lol.
Sometimes I feel like she hasn’t found her style yet or she’s trying to look like someone she just isn’t (Jordan’s and Vintage Nike sweaters for example). I see Hannah more as a „jeans and a nice top“ kinda girl and that’s okay! Not everyone has to have this insta baddie style.

What would help her most is stop buying single pieces and instead purchasing stuff with a whole outfit in mind from the get go. Maybe even copy stuff the model is wearing (it’s at least a good starting point). Or just stop pretending you’re interested in fashion/styling/ putting outfits together. Her hauls are just SO boring and ugly

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
All the makeup she has and she still does the same eyeshadow look, I dunno why it annoys me but it does, I know we all have our go to makeup but you'd think she'd do something different to spice up her content, or make sure to do testing videos or new stuff. Watching the same brown shadow all over the lid and brown liner is boring. Not to be horrible but YouTubers are lucky they still have tons of people subscribed when content lacks.

idk2

VIP Member
All her videos are so boring and repetitive. I feel like she literally uploads the same videos on rotation with the same two friends.

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
We also don’t need to hear how hard it has been for her going through a breakup for the 100th time. NEXT

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Yeah I thought the fact she’s only just stayed the night in her new house was a bit weird. Surely you’d want to get your stuff packed up and moved over asap? I know she wanted to do a lot of stuff to her house before moving in but surely your own bedroom would also be a priority? She even got the guest bedroom set up first. But yeah I agree I feel she’s struggling to emotionally detach herself from her family home and probably won’t stay in her new house alone much either since she let slip that her boyfriend slept over with her for her first night (in the guest bedroom). I know she was unwell over Christmas in the end (Covid maybe?) so she didn’t go to the house and her tree was just left there but she doesn’t seem to be in a massive rush to properly move in either since her old bedroom hasn’t even been touched.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Also I was actually really surprised by how much random filler she’s had (and Botox)… She’s what barely in her mid twenties? Or not even yet? And she’s had so much put into her face already! It’s really concerning that young women feel the need and pressure to look completely perfect facial wise and her normalising it (like every other female influencer) is so bad. I really don’t understand why we seem to be going backwards when it comes to beauty standards and embracing our natural beauty when we are nearly in 2022. Makes me wonder what it’s going to be like in 10 more years for women.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s vlogged any of her trip/coachella. I feel like the best we’ll get is a ‘GRWM at coachella’ doing the same makeup she always does🥴

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
“Ask me a question”
Why do you continue to break the law and twist the rules to suit your liking 🧐 asking for a friend xxx
wonder why she put that up and then never posted any! Is it because I asked her why she was at an illegal partee maybe

Kindred_

VIP Member
Agree the quality is abysmal! I kept a hoodie because I thought it was fine for around the house but it was so scratchy, bobbled really fast and never washed well so I chucked it!

queencarmen

VIP Member
i feel like her fillers botox etc make her look good in pictures but i reckon she looks a bit weird in real life...her face is so tight and she has her hair scraped back which makes it even tighter