Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiorsDreamer

Trust me their friendship won’t last, I’ve had friends like them, I was the one who was a bit more reserved whereas they were more out there and loud etc and it just didn’t work out. Rachel and Madison will stick together.
This is a good point actually! Rachel and Madison have similar personalities and much more outgoing- but then I see Rach’s face and comments towards Mads’ so even their friendship I don’t think would last very long.

Reactions: 10

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I think because she’s now in a relationship she’s even more boring and lazy. She’s probably still in the honeymoon phase with him so she spends most of her time with him so doesn’t show much to her followers but I imagine her ‘closest friends’ on Instagram is pretty active. She’s been a little more active on YouTube though so she’s not completely ghost.

lornaelizabeth

I don’t know if anyone on here follows her friend Millie Roberts, but she’s posted a video on her story tonight and Hannah is clearly in someone’s house with Millie and two other girls 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.....

Jesus she’s boring.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I honestly don't understand how she has a boyfriend, other than being pretty, she's the most dullest person alive. Like if some said to me choose between spending an hour in a room with only Hannah for company or having a layer of skin peeled off then bathing in acid... I can tell you it's a no brainer: acid bath come at me.

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Why do people forgive Hannah so easily but come for Madison? I cant stand either of them but I think the fact that Hannah tries so hard with her butter wouldn't melt sweet girl persona really shows her up as a fake and liar when shes caught breaking rules multiple times too.
I don’t think all is forgotten or forgiven. I think it looks like she gets off lightly because she doesn’t reply to people’s comments or give attitude the way Madison does. Madison gives the finger and is just full on nasty whereas Hannah steps back. But she has lost a fair few followers and her views are sooooo low right now so I think that says something!

Katleesi

VIP Member
Han looks stunning at the moment… I know she over does it with filler and trying to copy baddie at times but since not seeing Maddie much anymore she seems really confident and glowing lately… you know how last year she just looked miserable all the time… she was with maddie 24/7 but now since barely seeing Maddie she seems happier and confident… clearly there’s a connection Han - ditch the bitch x

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Biggest mistake of her life was quitting makeup retail and thinking she was gonna make it big as a celebrity 😂 I bet her klarna bills are eye watering

• Haha

Lsp97

Still no Dubai vlog from Hannah…😂😂 let’s face it she probably never even vlogged once, too busy glued to her phone

Rachel95xx

Imagine paying thousands for composite veneers and walking out with those. Looks like she’s wearing a white mouth guard

• Haha

Alicia-M

Han saying to all her followers that she’s bubbling up with Mads and it’s all in line with covid restrictions... happy to plan a party with her though! She’ll post in her next vid and act all cute and shy like nothing has happened with her staying with Mads. They’re alllllll the same

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I unfollowed her a while back and stopped looking at her content when I realised she was nothing more than a pussy assed bitch 🐩 for mads and Rach, the Manchester party, her excuses and apology, it was just all so “I follow the leader”
but Jesus Christ she might as well be a madieeee stan account, she’s desperately morphing into her, the look, the Instagram poses and captions, she lacks a personality and now she lacks any kind of originality, there was something genuine about her years ago. Now there’s nothing at all.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I feel like they had a tiff.. Mads probably was far too much for Han who is much more reserved.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Just watched Han's black Friday haul (misspap ad) and once again she ordered the same type of clothes she always orders, and none of them looked flattering on her body, especially that brown bodysuit with cutouts that did her no favours! :sick:
I think she's got a lovely figure but the clothes that she buys just don't suit her.
I find it odd she picks such boring clothes! She’s got the best figure out of all three of them; she could pull off a lot more than what she shows in hauls, but I guess maybe it’s self confidence etc. I suppose when one of your friends is constantly making digs about being a busty queen it would have an effect.

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s ruined her teeth like that. So sad. I know she has filler but I thought she still looked rather natural compared to some. The big piano teeth have really ruined that. And is it just me but is there something kind of off about her style? Like she doesn’t really know what suits her or what she actually likes?