Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloesl

She finallyyy let her hair down in the latest vlog... for all of five minutes! And even after she said she did the "sleek" (let's say it as it is: ugly greasy bald-looking) bun for a while but is now into leaving her hair down... ughhhh that hairstyle she does proper annoys me 😤 also the curtain-looking "edges" and the stark white thiccc parting, stoppp!

Also can we talk about the fact that her definition of the busiest week ever is going to two date nights, a concert and a festival, getting her nails and going to the gym loooooool eff off how are influencers this delusional

Reactions: 12

Kindred_

VIP Member
Creating content is literally her JOB ffs. Think of your own ideas
She’s so desperate to please people now. Cue all the replies “old Han style content” “chatty get ready with meeees” makes me gag
I kept it real
25529350-FF2B-4669-82A6-9D9F580F6AB0.jpeg

• Haha

Alicia-M

She’s literally answered all those questions before 😫 she said twice she wouldn’t do love island, said before she doesn’t regret filler and the question about being excited or nervous for lockdown ending she will literally say “I’m meannn I’m excited to see my friends of course but a little anxious for it to end too you know”. I’m not watching it to check but 😂

Kindred_

VIP Member
Thank you so much for finding it @Honeh 💖
So it seems Hannah’s 3 minute chat about mink lashes in her latest video is dedicated to @Oohthedrama !!
she even said she could buy the faux mink lashes from unicorn lashes but as they still make and sell mink lashes she didn’t want to support that!! Well She’s a changed woman now! Ticking every box now isn’t she! humble, genuine, animal activist, but still dull.

• Haha
  • Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Why all of a sudden now she's saying she's moving out soon? I remember not too long ago she was saying she's in no rush to move away from her family and didn't enjoy being alone :s
So she doesn’t get told off by mummy and daddy for breaking lockdown rules

Kindred_

VIP Member
My favourite thing about Hannahs family is their genuine Manchester accents in contrast to Hannah’s fake one 🥲

She could turn her channel into a family one because let’s face it she’s got nothing else to offer 🤣🤣

• Haha

Alicia-M

It’s because most of us work during the week so we can only go out on the weekend when everything is booked up. They can go out every day of the week and clearly have nothing better to do..:

I'm sure she met that guy at a concert, like he was one of the back up dancers and gave her his number? I think it might have been one of Taylor Swift's back up dancers? Then they spoke all the time and she flew out to Texas to spend time with his family and him.

• Wow

xoxoa

Why does she add eeeeeee to some words. What a pain in the fucking arse
Oh and also the .. I meeeeeeeannnnnn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Any - aneeeeeee
Definitely - definetleeeeeeee

• Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
That’s when she left a dinner with her own mum to have a booty call with that straggly haired wrong ‘un.

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Wow, was Han at that concert? I never knew that...
Yeah she’s got a video about it I remember watching it at the time and sobbing 😭😭😭😭 what an awful thing to experience

Edit- I attached the link but Idk if it worked but if it didn’t then it’s the video on her page titled a love heart from 3 years ago

• Sad
  • Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
Her and Santi no longer follow each other. What happened to being best friends? Was the Mac and cheese for her birthday the final straw?? She’s been been through a breakkk uppp guyssss and it’s been hardtt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Alicia-M

I really hope she’s ok too. I used to like her so much but being friends with Mads and Rach filming self-obsessed say it or shot it type videos nonstop ruined her for me. I wouldn’t even watch her hauls now cos she’s completely changed and isn’t bubbly or relatable anymore. Too much showy money and face fillers - I think she looks 30 odd now not 24. I feel like she’d look down on subscribers now rather than wanna meet them.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hannah at her parents house: I want my own house. I want independence. I want my own space
Hannah at her own house: I miss home. I miss my parents. I’m lonely

Honestly idk why she moved out again when she hated it the first time 🥴🥴🥴 You’d think her boyfriend would keep her company?