Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Looks like Missguided didn’t get the memo about Hannah being a dirty little corona spreader and law breaker

Reactions: 12

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I know she may wanna enjoy a couples getaway and it's harder to do stuff when they may not wanna reveal but how boring can she be when she's in New York you'd think she'd be pushing out content. She always says like oh the videos and content will be coming and they end up being 15 minutes what is the point. She's lucky she was popular when she was to be able to buy a house as the content she does now would never allow her to.

moreblushpls

She's been very quiet over the last week bar the apology videos... Do you think her parents have grounded her and taken away her phone and laptop x
as funny as this is lmaooo I would much rather silence than the other two posting as if nothing happened

Honeh

Chatty Member
Ah yes. I literaly cannot find anything to like about her anymore apart from that her cat is adorable :/
Compared to Mads and Rach I can tolerate her... only because I literally don’t even notice her unless somethings been mentioned on here then I’ll go and look 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that’s Mads top from her latest photo.. surprised our busty queen has given it to Han
“I’m gonna give this top to HAAAAN because she’s got smaller tits than me” says air bags

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Jack Fowler is a proper sort tho I wouldn’t turn him down 😅
Trueee! but still it's a bit weird sleeping with someone your friend has :ROFLMAO: knowing how maddy is she was probably asking if she was better than Han during the whole encounter

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
Piano teeth ☠
Dead at this

ngl I can’t wait for her to fuck up her face. Has she had her nose done yet? Soon her face will match her ugly personaliteee 😇 this lil bitch has got on my nerves this weekend.
Her face is already so puffy from fillers, she looks a little Asian/Chinese. She is boring as fuck though. Bet she is a secret slag too 🤣

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
All she ever does is GRWMs or these question videos that are repeats of last ones or full of "I mean...". She said she was out all week of the 12th she could have gotten so much more content. Plus I don't get why she'll say something simple and follow with if that makes sense - yes it does because you didn't say anything complex, we can keep up.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she changes herself whenever she’s with Madison. The beginning of this year when she was living with her BF and had let all her filler dissolve she looked so stunning! It’s a shame she feels the need to be a carbon copy of Mads, because Rach is also turning into Mads. And it’s sad to see because Han is actually the most interesting to look at out of the three of them (before the piano keeps and fillers)

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Her best content is with others I feel bad in saying that but it's true as her vlogs with mads and Rach bring something, and her family ones are sweet, she should do more vlogs as the same makeup or hauls are just boring. Even her challenges, cooking, new interests, was atleast feeling fresh for her channel.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Literally!!! She’s an adult, she knows right from wrong and still chose to attend the party. She is as much to blame as the others. She didn’t look very innocent or “dragged” into anything when she was happily partying away on those videos. She’s not a kid, she’s a grown woman who can make her own decisions.
Agreed! She definitely has to play up to Mads and Rach when she’s with them so she doesn’t seem boring becuase lets face it they are fucking loud and obnoxious and she so desperately wants to fit in but what kind if person puts their “morals” ect to the side to be liked 🥴 it baffles me

Last edited:
  • Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I just seen she was out last night with Rachel and Mads. So clearly she’s feeling better again but still couldn’t film and post anything even though she’s been MIA for ages. Yes everyone’s entitled to time off but cmon. Even a 10 min ‘what I got for Christmas’ would’ve been something!
It is lazy but I don't think its made a difference to see her not on Youtube ngl. But I was interested in her moving vlogs and seeing how she designs her new house, that was actually really different for Han instead of the "HeellOW GuuYS hooow weeeee aaaaauulll doooweeeen, todays video is going to be a q&a if that makes senseeee?" 😂

I wonder what's made her take this break as she said shes in a really good position in her life atm

• Haha