Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's vanished into thin air again, Maddy and Rach seem to hang out often - do we think Han is not invited or just declines every time because she's too loved up to have any kind of existence outside of being Dan's girlfriend.

Reactions: 11
She's vanished into thin air again, Maddy and Rach seem to hang out often - do we think Han is not invited or just declines every time because she's too loved up to have any kind of existence outside of being Dan's girlfriend.
Same old hannah with a boyfriend then. It'd piss me off SO much if my friend disappeared off the face of the earth every single time she was in a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same old hannah with a boyfriend then. It'd piss me off SO much if my friend disappeared off the face of the earth every single time she was in a relationship
It's really weird behaviour from her because I'm sure Dan probably still goes out with his friends and stuff.

Reactions: 8
It's her bday today and her post shocked me as I have forgotten about Han, well tbf that's not surprising.

But I wish she gave more, or did something as she seems sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never realised how low her following is on Instagram... I always thought she had like 400k. I was really surprised it was only 200k - well actually I'm amazed it's that high since she's the most boring person on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As boring as Han is, it's really refreshing watching her birthday/christmas vlogs - her family and friends always get her such genuine thoughtful gifts - and it never seems to be an overhaul of expensive or designer gifts.

Reactions: 12
Last YT video was 3 weeks ago, has she forgotten she has a job again? Must be soooo busy with all those other projects she has going on. Oh wait, there is none🤔

Reactions: 17
Honestly I don’t understand how she affords her lifestyle with the lack of posting…it makes no sense at all and really just shows how much influencers get paid if she can live comfortable off 1 brand deal a month!

So many of my friends done this…met Mr Average..dumped all their pals..settled down in their 20s and missed fun holidays and nights out..boyfriend continues to go mad nights out and lads holidays and cheats…girl ends up single in her early 30s and wants her pals back 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly I don’t understand how she affords her lifestyle with the lack of posting…it makes no sense at all and really just shows how much influencers get paid if she can live comfortable off 1 brand deal a month!
Does she have another job that we dont know of maybe.
---
So many of my friends done this…met Mr Average..dumped all their pals..settled down in their 20s and missed fun holidays and nights out..boyfriend continues to go mad nights out and lads holidays and cheats…girl ends up single in her early 30s and wants her pals back 🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOTE
I never understand girls who do this. You can do both and still make time for friends. 9 times out of 10 it's the guy who doesn't want them to go out and have fun. I like her youtube as she has a girl next door down to earth vibe but she really doesnt post so wont be bothered following any more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Her payments/brand deals must be good or she's saved up because she barely does anything or uploads, it's like she doesn't have a job. I guess its good for her as she can choose when she works as in the real world this wouldn't cut it.

god she was a jump scare in rachs new vlog, the hair, the filler...wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11