Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Mads is probs shaking in her boots with this boyfriend reveal... she loved being the one with a man in her videos. Now Han has started to bring hers out of the woodwork and he's actually good looking unlike that sap Madison is doing charity work on.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hgfdsahjkl

"haven't really filmed much recently just becasue decorating the house has really taken over my life" 😂 han love, people do the same thing and work 9-5 at the same time, some of them have kids, what the fuck are you talking about?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Life hack: if you’re struggling to sleep, just put one of Hannah’s videos on. I guarantee you’ll fall asleep within 2 minutes. She has to be the most boring person on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Katleesi

VIP Member
I love how she can only film content now because she has a boyfriend. The way her and Maddy’s whole life and personalities revolve around having a man in their lives is truly tragic for two 25 year old women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

90sgurl

I wonder if there's a reason why she never wears her hair down. I don't understand. Every influencer is doing the "~*clean~*" natural look and think that that involves extreme tan, lash extensions, filler and their hair slicked to oblivion against their head. It looks more harsh and less clean.

Reactions: 18

Katleesi

VIP Member
Considering this is her full time job she is actually terrible at remembering to vlog. If I constantly forgot to do one of the main things of my job I’d have the sack by now!!
she has a boyfriend so that's hannah's focus now. She's either in a relationship so can't film or going through a break up so can't film.

• Haha

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I think Rach said that Han will be in her next "carpool convos" videos on YouTube next. So that'll be some "spark" lol. I like Rach and Han together so much better than Han and Mads or Mads and Rach. Such a different dynamic.
We need to prepare ourselves for
“I meeeeean, like”
“Does that make sense”
“If that makes any sense”
Pretending to cry laugh at something Rachel says/sings/raps

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
idk if you guys knew, because it's not like her whole personality at the moment or anything, but Han has a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Last YT video was 3 weeks ago, has she forgotten she has a job again? Must be soooo busy with all those other projects she has going on. Oh wait, there is none🤔

There’s a new boyfriend on every holiday vlog😂 has she not learned her lesson, not everything has to be shared, it’s perfectly fine to keep aspects of your life private from your socials especially if it’s your job.