Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe she can commit to 75 hard but not her actual "career"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know. 75 hard must be easy to stick to aswell when you don't have a career 🤣 healthy meals, a 45 min walk and another 45 min exercise. And she said she gets it all done in the morning too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Hannah, the time difference between the UK and LA is not 11 hours…🙃

IMG_9927.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would have thought she’d have got an invite to coachella this year…. Or is it that she gets invited but can’t be without Dan the Lad for more than an hour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would have thought she’d have got an invite to coachella this year…. Or is it that she gets invited but can’t be without Dan the Lad for more than an hour
mm i know what you mean, i was gonna say shes not relevant enough but rach and madison got invited, although rach they probably invited for inclusivity size wise and madison some people regard as 'cool' i guess, but yeah idk i personally think she isnt really a big enough name anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
mm i know what you mean, i was gonna say shes not relevant enough but rach and madison got invited, although rach they probably invited for inclusivity size wise and madison some people regard as 'cool' i guess, but yeah idk i personally think she isnt really a big enough name anymore 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same, but she gets a lot of ad deals and stuff - idk just seems a bit sketchy she wasn't invited, but a lot of smaller influencers were!

One thing I can’t get is how she wears such short skirts without flashing anyone! She’s got great legs, but if I take one step in them skirts, my cheeks would be hanging out the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her new asos vid on her feed the outfits are actually so cute like I like all three but those weird knee high tights look so weird like where is she actually wearing that????? It looks like a trashy way of trying to look classy

Reactions: 7
On her new asos vid on her feed the outfits are actually so cute like I like all three but those weird knee high tights look so weird like where is she actually wearing that????? It looks like a trashy way of trying to look classy
She literally keeps pairing them with all her outfits, they look weird

Reactions: 2
i must say i do think shes looking so good recently, i'd love to see her try more classy/elegant/modest clothes (sans knee high socks lol)

Reactions: 2