Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed or watched her videos in ages but I had to watch her Italy vlog and I’m so envious. I went to Taormina in 2018 and went scuba-diving and it was the most incredible experience of my life 😭

Reactions: 4
It’s been almost 3 weeks since her last YouTube video. Come on Han give us SOMETHING 🥱. I really don’t know what she does all day. She could easily post 1 video a week which really isn’t asking for much. A vlog, cooking video, Q&A, day in the life. Even cleaning/organising videos, hauls (both clothing and home bits). But please no more GRWM or makeup tutorials, I beg.

Not to be rude but it’s not as if she has a brand or other side project that’s keeping her busy all day, so why the lack of content🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Do we think Hannah has hired an editor? Her latest Vlog style was leaps ahead of her usual standard ones. I quite liked it tbh but I just don’t think she did it herself?

Reactions: 1
It’s so weird the way she says she’s stumped for content lately like she’s ever produced amazing consistent content in the first place. I swear at one point she went like 6 months without posting.

(back when she was going through a break up for a year)

Reactions: 7
Do we think Hannah has hired an editor? Her latest Vlog style was leaps ahead of her usual standard ones. I quite liked it tbh but I just don’t think she did it herself?
probs fat dan trying to help so he can be self employed like her and then turn her channel into a couple channel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he is so jarring 😭 😭 couldn't even watch the whole vlog idk what it is about him but he just gives me the ick so bad
I get it tbh. He irks me too… it’s like he tries to get involved in everything she does/make sure he’s on camera. He definitely wants to live that influencer life… probably hoping he’ll be able to quit his job/get deals himself etc. he also gives me Jack the lad vibes 😂

Reactions: 3
Whilst he's far from a hunk he's not exactly butt ugly either but someone please tell me why he's like nails on a chalkboard to me far more than even Badisons Manye...I think he forces the loving caring perfect boyfriend narrative too much 🤢

As Pete burns said in CBB "you're insincere to the point of nausea"

Reactions: 9
I’m watching her vlog now and I’m at the part where their talking in the car and he is really getting on MY TITSSSSSS he does nothing but talk about his bleeping self and why does he speak so aggressively ?! He speaks like he’s putting full stops after every word. I don’t know how to explain it

He seems really condescending and patronizing towards Hannah too in so many of their conversations

I really liked him at first but now I’ve decided he seems a prick and he gets on my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get it tbh. He irks me too… it’s like he tries to get involved in everything she does/make sure he’s on camera. He definitely wants to live that influencer life… probably hoping he’ll be able to quit his job/get deals himself etc. he also gives me Jack the lad vibes 😂
I was thinking how do I say it but you've summed it up. I think he looks good for her, not my type but it's the way hes ott with how he says things.
Whilst he's far from a hunk he's not exactly butt ugly either but someone please tell me why he's like nails on a chalkboard to me far more than even Badisons Manye...I think he forces the loving caring perfect boyfriend narrative too much 🤢

As Pete burns said in CBB "you're insincere to the point of nausea"
Yeah I deffo think he's trying to push the we love eachother we adore one another, relationship goals we never argue we are so easy going.
I’m watching her vlog now and I’m at the part where their talking in the car and he is really getting on MY TITSSSSSS he does nothing but talk about his bleeping self and why does he speak so aggressively ?! He speaks like he’s putting full stops after every word. I don’t know how to explain it

He seems really condescending and patronizing towards Hannah too in so many of their conversations

I really liked him at first but now I’ve decided he seems a prick and he gets on my nerves
I honestly get what your saying, when he speaks its like get it out, or it comes out so forceful 🤣 and like he has to over pronounce or annunciate whatever the word is, to come across as this big personality because Hannah has none.

Reactions: 2
Oh 100% he’s WAY too comfortable being on the camera and getting involved making jokes etc get out of the frame no one’s watching for you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He reminds me of Curtis Pritchard from love island SO much (looks and personality)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
probs fat dan trying to help so he can be self employed like her and then turn her channel into a couple channel
Actually yeah I bet he has had a hand in it. It’s giving Jamie & Gemma Miles when he started making her content more cinematic to take a slice of the pie home lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I’m CONVINCED Han is pregnant, her flowy dresses from now on caption, her try on clothes clips from her drafts, im telling you she’s pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 8