Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to hell for saying this but she’s really had a glow DOWN instead of up. One of her old videos just randomly came on whilst I’m working from home and I really enjoyed it, it was like a weekend vlog and she took us horse riding with her and out and about etc.

I was really taken a back by how literally gorgeous she looked the whole video even when she was scruffed up in her horse riding wear. Her old/real teeth were SO much better than those wonky, oversized and odd teeth she’s got now 🤢

She just had a real glow about her and looked so pretty and when I see her recent videos now she just looks disheveled all the time and her teeth have really done her no favors at all
She looks like a 47 year old kept woman now whose gone ham on the Botox and facelifts

Reactions: 7
ive stopped watching, unsubscribed etc. ill still keep up on this thread but I can't stand the dullness anymore omg

Reactions: 9
It baffles me how she asks for suggestions and probably gets suggestions but still doesn't film and upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol so funny how most girls get more engagement when they’re in a relationship due to cute pics etc and for Mads and Hannah it’s been the opposite due to their horrific boyfriends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen this monstrosity on TikTok. Hannah, what the hell is going through your mind when you’re getting dressed!? It’s frumpy and wannabe edgy at the same time.. whatever happened to ‘jeans and a nice top’😖
View attachment 2541591
I actually like it but don’t think it’s very ‘her’ at all- looks try hard on her because of her hair / makeup / filler style somehow lol?

I attempted to watch her new vlog..I lasted 4 mins 😴😴😴😴 let’s watch Hannah do up her boring living room and talk DIY 😫😫

Reactions: 4
Avoided looking at the thumb nail to have somewhat of a surprise in the video so it's not boring and her photo dump pops up on insta. Is that all she did to the living room lol.

Reactions: 3
The house looks absolutely atrocious now 🤢🤢🤢 it was never the height of class and style but the neutrals were serviceable at least.

Oh shut up Hannah not everything needs #cosy on it. This time of year she's gonna be insufferable with it.

Oh my god she just gets worse and worse she’s ruining this house by the month at this rate every “transformation” she does looks WORSE after HOW 🤣

• Heart
Oh my god she just gets worse and worse she’s ruining this house by the month at this rate every “transformation” she does looks WORSE after HOW 🤣
She might just be able to get away with it if she had a really old terrace with original tiled floors, real fires, stained glass windows etc...but she's on a carbon copy new build estate in Monton with a 3 storey townhouse 🥴🥴🥴 her alterations are making it look scruffy 🫣

The way Dan spoke to her in her vlog “I AM working 👹👹“ proper aggressive toxic vibes. Can’t stand him.

• Sad
The way Dan spoke to her in her vlog “I AM working 👹👹“ proper aggressive toxic vibes. Can’t stand him.
I would usually wait to watch her vlogs when it's the last video I have to catch up on but now I may bump it up no way is he speaking to her like that, then it's baffling these stuff get left in a vlog they edit. She needs something to do because she still seems lost on what to strive for yes she's got her house but I still think she doesn't know what to do.

I actually quite like her interior style! It’s different to the neutral beiges of every other influencer and I much prefer colour.

What I will say is that she needs a proper routine as she goes very long without posting sometimes. I would feel really lost and disheartened if all I had to do all day was walk my dog, clean my house and deal with a stroppy boyfriend. Girl needs a routine and actually needs to start posting content again. Not like there’s not endless things she could do, she’s a lifestyle channel and could post soooo many things, makeup, vlogs, hauls, clean with me, Declutters workout content etc. etc. she just has no sense of a routine so doesn’t end up doing it.

I’ve said it before but I fully don’t understand how she affords life as she barely posts and doesn’t get sponsored all that often either. Influencers and their paychecks man…

Reactions: 9