Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone tell me why her skin is the same colour as her dogs fur?
F835865D-C63F-41D8-9052-08B43BF0559F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it's so sad the way this girl's life revolves around whether she has a man or not. she never posts unless it's about her boyfriend or contains her boyfriend in some way.

Reactions: 16
I stopped following Hannah after she bored me to almost death. Does she ever seen her friends now or is she back to only seeing her boyfriend as before?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following Hannah after she bored me to almost death. Does she ever seen her friends now or is she back to only seeing her boyfriend as before?
I mean she couldn’t possibly have a video title that doesn’t mention him!!!!!!!!
3E2A4A2C-FF8E-4FFD-AB83-448D163933B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean she couldn’t possibly have a video title that doesn’t mention him!!!!!!!! View attachment 1875004
why does she think we care 😭 her whole youtube history is having a boyfriend him being mentioned every second or in every video then a breakup then repeat, it's inevitable this one probably won't last and there will be another one in a year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was actually really shocked that they weren't engaged this Christmas. They travel so much together, own a home and have bought a dog together. They both seem quite well off and she has oodles of time to plan a wedding and make it lovely.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like everyone is just a "boyfriend" in most of these influencers lives.

Reactions: 4
I was actually really shocked that they weren't engaged this Christmas. They travel so much together, own a home and have bought a dog together. They both seem quite well off and she has oodles of time to plan a wedding and make it lovely.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like everyone is just a "boyfriend" in most of these influencers lives.
I think she probably wants an engagement but also what’s the rush? I’m sure they haven’t even been together for 2 years yet?

Reactions: 9
I think she probably wants an engagement but also what’s the rush? I’m sure they haven’t even been together for 2 years yet?
No they haven’t. And I thought she bought the house herself and he has his own house?

Reactions: 7
No they haven’t. And I thought she bought the house herself and he has his own house?
it's her house i'm pretty sure he's just moved in (i wonder if he contributes to anything lol) they've been together just over a year she mentioned their one year anniversary a few videos back

no way they're gonna get engaged yet she's had loads of boyfriends and every relationship has ended there has to be a reason why lol when you've had multiple relationships in a few years I think you deffo have to be with someone minimum 2 years to be sure it's not gonna end

Reactions: 8
it's her house i'm pretty sure he's just moved in (i wonder if he contributes to anything lol) they've been together just over a year she mentioned their one year anniversary a few videos back

no way they're gonna get engaged yet she's had loads of boyfriends and every relationship has ended there has to be a reason why lol when you've had multiple relationships in a few years I think you deffo have to be with someone minimum 2 years to be sure it's not gonna end
They probably get bored of how little she has to offer - like yes she's a pretty girl, but that's it. she's got the personality of chalk being dragged across a board. I really would rather watch paint dry than watch a video Hannah puts out (which is whenever she needs a paycheck because it's always got an ad in so it could be like once a month she even decides to put out content) she's just boring - whenever she shows her life on vlogs she does nothing except go to the gym and then come home.

I get off vibes from this guy she's with he defo strikes me as someone who is probs following loads of girls on ig 😂

Reactions: 5
That recent vlog 😴 I tried to keep my eyes open, it was like a bedtime story with her droning voice..it turned into background noise and before I knew it I was asleep 😂 thanks Boring Han 💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
That recent vlog 😴 I tried to keep my eyes open, it was like a bedtime story with her droning voice..it turned into background noise and before I knew it I was asleep 😂 thanks Boring Han 💤💤💤💤💤💤
Hannah Renee: helping insomniacs for the last 25 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They probably get bored of how little she has to offer - like yes she's a pretty girl, but that's it. she's got the personality of chalk being dragged across a board. I really would rather watch paint dry than watch a video Hannah puts out (which is whenever she needs a paycheck because it's always got an ad in so it could be like once a month she even decides to put out content) she's just boring - whenever she shows her life on vlogs she does nothing except go to the gym and then come home.

I get off vibes from this guy she's with he defo strikes me as someone who is probs following loads of girls on ig 😂
omg yes I get off vibes too...idk what it is but there's something about him I don't like I think it's his willingness to be so involved in every video when he's not a YouTuber/influencer I find it very like clout chasing like does he have a job? Wouldn't mind seeing him here and there but don't need full segments in every video of him or their convos tbh and what they're getting up to together, it's not a duo channel we want to see Han as her own person too
It doesn't seem genuine to me I feel like if the relationship was genuine it wouldn't need to be so youtube heavy like you shouldn't be doing/buying nice things for your girlfriend just so she can show it off on youtube and not everything needs to be filmed

it's a shame because she is a pretty girl (even if she is boring) i'm sure she's a very sweet girlfriend who puts a lot into her relationships but it just seems so idk like he's with her for her youtube/money you know especially as he's willing to move into her house so quickly, like they just celebrated their one year and he's been living there for quite a while

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
omg yes I get off vibes too...idk what it is but there's something about him I don't like I think it's his willingness to be so involved in every video when he's not a YouTuber/influencer I find it very like clout chasing like does he have a job? Wouldn't mind seeing him here and there but don't need full segments in every video of him or their convos tbh and what they're getting up to together, it's not a duo channel we want to see Han as her own person too
It doesn't seem genuine to me I feel like if the relationship was genuine it wouldn't need to be so youtube heavy like you shouldn't be doing/buying nice things for your girlfriend just so she can show it off on youtube and not everything needs to be filmed

it's a shame because she is a pretty girl (even if she is boring) i'm sure she's a very sweet girlfriend who puts a lot into her relationships but it just seems so idk like he's with her for her youtube/money you know especially as he's willing to move into her house so quickly, like they just celebrated their one year and he's been living there for quite a while
This! I completely get those vibes off him too like he’s defo loving it whenever she’s filming/has the camera out etc. he can’t help but get himself involved. Like there’s being supportive of her career and then there’s being like he’s being and basically making it his own channel 😂😂

Honestly it's a miracle we've even reached thread number 2 for her 🥱 that was only probably helped by the new years eve covid drama

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry if anyone's mentioned this before as i've only briefly skimmed through the thread.

haven't watched hannah properly for a good few years, but one (maybe petty) thing that used to piss me off is when she'd go on about how a C cup is sooo 'small', and how her tits are 'tiny' etc etc. just used to annoy me and make me feel a bit insecure, cos I'm a C and i wouldn't call it small? like i'd call an A cup 'tiny'?

idk it's just annoying lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry if anyone's mentioned this before as i've only briefly skimmed through the thread.

haven't watched hannah properly for a good few years, but one (maybe petty) thing that used to piss me off is when she'd go on about how a C cup is sooo 'small', and how her tits are 'tiny' etc etc. just used to annoy me and make me feel a bit insecure, cos I'm a C and i wouldn't call it small? like i'd call an A cup 'tiny'?

idk it's just annoying lol
Well the cup size really doesn't say much tho. An A cup with bigger band size is going to be bigger than a C cup with tiny band size💁‍♀️ and Hannah has a small chest so she is just telling the truth

Well the cup size really doesn't say much tho. An A cup with bigger band size is going to be bigger than a C cup with tiny band size💁‍♀️ and Hannah has a small chest so she is just telling the truth

wait maybe i'm stupid cos i thought it was the opposite of this 🤣

• Heart