Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very simple and that’s fine but it becomes a problem when your job is to make content and you’d happily sit inside with your boyfriend doing nothing until the end of time

Reactions: 10
She talks so weird since getting that lip flip! The teeth are awful too..why does she constantly mess with her face? The boyfriend is grubby..you couldn’t pay me to go near his nether regions..the word “unkept” springs to mind when I see him 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I gave up after 5 minutes in, ‘spend a week in my hotel room in Amsterdam whilst I apply makeup and talk crap’ would be more of a fitting title for that video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know that saying I'd rather watch paint dry... that is Hannah. Dull as paint drying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does anyone know how she fixed the asymmetry she used to have with her brows? literally haven't watched a video of hers for years and i noticed that they're even now - just wondering if anyone knows as i want it myself 😂

Reactions: 3
can someone explain why these girls fake their accents? (i’m not from the UK)

is it cool to drag the E sound??? i don’t get it

Reactions: 5
can someone explain why these girls fake their accents? (i’m not from the UK)

is it cool to drag the E sound??? i don’t get it
We've been trying to figure this out with every new thread that comes with her and Mads and it seems to be to sound less common, not that there is anything from from being from Manchester as I'm 40+mins up from them but I think they think this afcejt they put on makes them sound posh, and like they speak well and I think in Mass case I bet she think she sounds sexy 🤣 because everything with that girl is for that or approval.

Reactions: 7
We've been trying to figure this out with every new thread that comes with her and Mads and it seems to be to sound less common, not that there is anything from from being from Manchester as I'm 40+mins up from them but I think they think this afcejt they put on makes them sound posh, and like they speak well and I think in Mass case I bet she think she sounds sexy 🤣 because everything with that girl is for that or approval.
If anything it literally makes them sound so dumb. Like literal airheads.

Reactions: 8
She always has her hair done by that woman and she’s always done the most ‘amazing job’ and it never looks any different!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
think ive posted this before (cant remember lol) but im from manchester, and its super common for people from here to fake their accent a bit. basically, when you try to speak "properly" but you have a manunian accent, it sounds weird and americanized. the harsh "ee" sound is to replace the "eh" sound that people associate with manchester e.g maddeeee instead of maddeh (think Aitch). It has connotations of being a chav, or working class, so a lot of people try to cut that out of their accent (i was actually encouraged to do it at secondary school, and im only 22 now!). On the other hand, some people try to speak a lot softer and get rid of the manc accent completely, and end up with a more neutral (obviously not anywhere close to RP) but kind of unplaceable accent that is a lot less strong and only comes out in certain words. Mads and Hannah obviously fit into the first category, whilst a lot of northerners (esp people who work on TV) who move to London or other places down south kind of develop the 2nd accent I mentioned.

Reactions: 8
Thought I'd do an update to keep this thread going: Hannah is still the most boring person on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely not, that would have been even more cringe than Kim Kardashian with prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t imagine boring basic Han ever doing anything so out of the box tbh 😂 she’d probably flat out refuse because otherwise she’ll be spending the next year going through a break up again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t imagine boring basic Han ever doing anything so out of the box tbh 😂 she’d probably flat out refuse because otherwise she’ll be spending the next year going through a break up again
It wasn’t her, I saw this on my tik tok and some people said it was her but it was actually another girl, very very similar looking though, I can see why people thought it was her!

Reactions: 3
Lol @ it being a month since the last post on Han’s thread🤣

Looks like she’s in Italy right now. What’s the bets we’ll get a 15 minute vlog out of it with 10 minutes being her getting ready in the hotel room and Dan being a weirdo in the background?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol @ it being a month since the last post on Han’s thread🤣

Looks like she’s in Italy right now. What’s the bets we’ll get a 15 minute vlog out of it with 10 minutes being her getting ready in the hotel room and Dan being a weirdo in the background?
They’re such a weird couple; he’s clearly really
Outgoing and (annoying) but has some form of personality and Hannah is just there like a mannequin… or a ghost

• Haha
Reactions: 6