Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get such Jack the lad vibes from him
The feeling I get is that he's playing up to being this honestleeeeee "super caring" bf cos he thinks thats what her viewers want to see, she's just lapping it up cos she's just elated to have a man whos sticking around..the whole things a bit smarmy and just errrghhh

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The feeling I get is that he's playing up to being this honestleeeeee "super caring" bf cos he thinks thats what her viewers want to see, she's just lapping it up cos she's just elated to have a man whos sticking around..the whole things a bit smarmy and just errrghhh
he is incredibly smarmy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yes yes exactly this…there’s something about him that’s off

Reactions: 5
He looks like he doesn’t clean his teeth or wipe his bum properly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her Amsterdam vlog was so half arsed. I get that she was only there for 2 days but seriously. 15 min video and the first 8 minutes is her getting ready which we’ve seen a million times. I also really hope she does something with her front pieces, she’s beginning to look like a certain little lad who likes berries and cream🥴
8E84ACD2-58A7-4B3F-8856-51367A237866.png

I don’t think her boyfriend is 8 years older, I’m sure it’s only a couple of years? I refuse to believe he’s 33🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's the mission for this thread, to make it exciting, what is Dan's age. You go away and your video is still crap wth!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Amsterdam vlog was so half arsed. I get that she was only there for 2 days but seriously. 15 min video and the first 8 minutes is her getting ready which we’ve seen a million times. I also really hope she does something with her front pieces, she’s beginning to look like a certain little lad who likes berries and cream🥴
View attachment 1994158

I don’t think her boyfriend is 8 years older, I’m sure it’s only a couple of years? I refuse to believe he’s 33🤣
I literally fell asleep during the video last night, she didn’t show any of Amsterdam or what they did. How does she make everything seem so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 4