Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does the boyfriend do for a living?
He’s always around so he either works from home or is another one like Manye who’s hit the jackpot with an influencer girlfriend to mooch off.

Reactions: 10
I’m still perplexed at her going with someone like him, he just seems the opposite of what she would go for!

Reactions: 3
I’m still perplexed at her going with someone like him, he just seems the opposite of what she would go for!
he is a man, a male, a penis holder, therefore she is attracted cause she can't live without one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not stereotyping but he’ll defo cheat 😂 you know these men who play sport for a job always cheat haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. These type of guys go out with the boys from their team with their stupid sports badge on to get female attention..they’re usually Neanderthals 🧌 Hannah is too dim to question anything..she’s such a personality vacuum 😴

Not stereotyping but he’ll defo cheat 😂 you know these men who play sport for a job always cheat haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yup. These type of guys go out with the boys from their team with their stupid sports badge on to get female attention..they’re usually Neanderthals 🧌 Hannah is too dim to question anything..she’s such a personality vacuum 😴
tbf I wouldn't blame him if he did cheat, I mean anyone would get bored of Hannah very quickly. I can only imagine how dry it is living with her.

• Haha
She commented on someone's comment in her last vlog and said that her boyfriend is an Architect.

Reactions: 2
Is she not friends with Rachel anymore? They don't have any pictures together recently and I see Rachel hanging out with other people.

Is she not friends with Rachel anymore? They don't have any pictures together recently and I see Rachel hanging out with other people.
Queue the "jUiCy Q&A" where eeeeeveryone is just asking them if they're friends again, but obviously they all have their commitments and things to do and they don't always film when they're together so you don't see everything, iF yOu kNoW wHaT I mEaN... but Rach did say a carpool series ep with Hannah is coming. I've kinda had a feeling that Mads and Rach have been closer to each other than to Hannah for the past couple of months though. JUst from their stories and videos