Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder why both Rach and Mads flew out to Paris to see her! Her mum probably had to leave early for work or something and poor Han couldn’t spend a second alone. She’ll have a new boyfriend by the end of June, she never stays single for very long😂

Reactions: 22
She has been uploading more content on insta and actually living life recently because Dan, doing her home, and working out have been her personality for a avery long time.

Reactions: 9
Is she meeting the other two airheads? You just know they’re all gonna be besties again now they’re all single
Of course they will be “besties for life now”. I actually feel sorry for Rachel. Both Hannah and Madison didn’t care about her at all when they had boyfriends. I already see one of them posting a vlog and calling it “TRIO IS BACK” or something like that.

Reactions: 28
Of course they will be “besties for life now”. I actually feel sorry for Rachel. Both Hannah and Madison didn’t care about her at all when they had boyfriends. I already see one of them posting a vlog and calling it “TRIO IS BACK” or something like that.
Yeah and they’ll easily ditch and leave Rachel out now she lives further away

Reactions: 13
So the trio because they may all be single have found eachother again. Sorry but they make it so obvious. Yes you can still be friends and not show everything but the moment they are going through a rough patch or split from their boyfriends they post eachother way more and go on trips, days out. I don't get why they can't find a balance. Mads relied too much on ManYe, and Han made Dan her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the trio because they may all be single have found eachother again. Sorry but they make it so obvious. Yes you can still be friends and not show everything but the moment they are going through a rough patch or split from their boyfriends they post eachother way more and go on trips, days out. I don't get why they can't find a balance. Mads relied too much on ManYe, and Han made Dan her personality.
In all fairness... Hannah has to make something her personality to make up for the lack of one she already has

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope Rach is saying something behind the scenes to them or she’s just being too nice! I wouldn’t have that, happens every time

Reactions: 16
It would be less insulting if it was two fit rich guys where it was in some way worth cutting Rach off to be with them..but no, it was emanuella and desperate Dan 😷😷😷 the disrespect!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shocked they’ve split! Although I’m sure that’s what happened in her last relationship that she said they hadn’t had sex in months and we’re basically friends… seems like her boyfriends just get bored of her dull personality and lack of a life, looks aren’t everything! How long was she with Dan? Must’ve been quite a while

Oh come on she might be dull but he was a slimy looking weirdo and his mannerisms were terrifying

• Haha
  • Heart
Shocked they’ve split! Although I’m sure that’s what happened in her last relationship that she said they hadn’t had sex in months and we’re basically friends… seems like her boyfriends just get bored of her dull personality and lack of a life, looks aren’t everything! How long was she with Dan? Must’ve been quite a while
That’s the last 2 relationships she’s had that have broken down due to little to no intimacy / lost the spark / room mate views… something is telling me Hannah is the problem 🤣 to be fair she does give of vanilla princess pillow vibes so not surprised she’s just as boring in the bedroom

Reactions: 13
That’s the last 2 relationships she’s had that have broken down due to little to no intimacy / lost the spark / room mate views… something is telling me Hannah is the problem 🤣 to be fair she does give of vanilla princess pillow vibes so not surprised she’s just as boring in the bedroom
I get that vibe too tbf; it would be very unlucky she’s managed to get two men that aren’t very sexual because we all know what men are like lmao. Especially Dan the lad - you just knows he’d be begging for it all the time - he seems the sleazy sort . So it does seem she’s not a sexual person. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s an important part of relationships and it’s not like she has a personality to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder when we’ll get the official YouTube video from her saying they’ve broken up

Reactions: 5