Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, seeing the boyfriend in motion... he isn't has hot as I thought he was. at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which video is he in? I’m gonna be brave and watch but I need the specific video so I can skip through and avoid torturing myself x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do I feel like she’s only ever happy if she’s 1. In a relationship and 2. Skinny 😴
Mads literally said this in her new video that Han feels more care free and happy and it's funny how that's come about now she's in a relationship and going gym more. Yes these may make you feel better and give you a little boost but it can also be a unhealthy thing if you rely on that to bring happiness and peace.

Reactions: 8
ok, seeing the boyfriend in motion... he isn't has hot as I thought he was. at all.
Omg he’s a mix between Liam Payne and the type of guy who makes a gaming room in the cupboard under the stairs x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does this girl even earn money she’s barely on social media anymore 💀 just enjoying her unemployed life

Reactions: 15
She looks like she’s in that scene from The Witches when the Grand High Witch tells them all to remove their wigs 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love how she can only film content now because she has a boyfriend. The way her and Maddy’s whole life and personalities revolve around having a man in their lives is truly tragic for two 25 year old women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s lazy as duck and just wants to go through life by doing as little work as possible but still have access to money/luxuries/travel

Reactions: 7
Sorry just flew by to say HOW does she pour so much skinny syrup into her coffees?

Anyone else who has tasted how sickly sweet it is will understand 😵💫 Half a tea spoon is sometimes enough, she’s out here pouring it like a double jack Daniels.

I’m gagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is Freddie (he’s so cute!) her family’s dog? Or are they sharing him? Cause I’m assuming Hannah still has her own house? Has her boyfriend moved in yet? I haven’t watched her in months so haven’t got a clue what’s going on with her haha (I still follow her on Insta though).

Reactions: 6
I do find Han and her bf cute, and her new dog is too, however this is another reason for her now to cba with her job lol.

So is Freddie (he’s so cute!) her family’s dog? Or are they sharing him? Cause I’m assuming Hannah still has her own house? Has her boyfriend moved in yet? I haven’t watched her in months so haven’t got a clue what’s going on with her haha (I still follow her on Insta though).

Yeah I'm curious to know if the "we" part is her family or her & her boyfriend? Cute dog but I hope its not going to be left at home alone almost every night while she goes out for meals & piss ups the way Rachel leaves her cat all the time. (Not saying they can't have a social life but Rachel seems to be out most nights, so I feel for her poor cat)

Her and her boyfriend go between each others houses, so I assume the dog will go wherever they are! Then when she goes on all these dinners or holidays I suppose it'll stay with her parents!

Reactions: 2