Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say personality is what she looks for in a man when she doesn't have one?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i’m really getting red flags from her boyfriend dan, from her recent vlog idk vibes just odd
The way he yanked her hair and pulled her off the bed 🤢 like I know it was just playing but come on, she’s literally filming. I’m sure he’s just with her for the clout and free tit that will come with the relationship. Glad she’s finally stopped crying about her ex though.

Reactions: 5
08EF2B8A-3759-4FCB-BDA0-29F5E68F38DA.jpeg

Just found this on her old Twitter. So weird to see her without the scraped back hair, face full of filler and fake teeth. She was so sweet and pretty!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1329297
Just found this on her old Twitter. So weird to see her without the scraped back hair, face full of filler and fake teeth. She was so sweet and pretty!
Awww this photo of her <3 The makeup/brows are definitely outdated. But I bet if she still had her natural look right now, she would look so nice & pretty with today's styles. Her look is very classical to me and I feel like she looks like she could be an actress in Bridgerton or something time-period-esque.

Now the "insta baddie" look is just not it.

Reactions: 10
Don't come for me but I've actually enjoyed the content since she started showing her bf 😭 They seem sweet, she seems happier and it just looks like she finally has stuff to do lol

Reactions: 4
He looks quite abit older than her... wonder how old he is
When Rach was answering which bf she got along better with she said that Han's boyf was quite a bit older than them (why is my head filled with this crap 😂😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone pls explain the ugly bikinis? Ik it's 'on trend' but that first one in particular with the super high leg and punched up green material, it's just so ugly, like a twisted nappy that's all I see!! Some many girls wearing them and it's cringing me out.

Met her years ago in Boots, a good 7 years ago now. Loved her at the time and said hi. She was actually really sweet and asked me what I’d been up to and what my plans were for the day

Her ex Kane was a weirdo. I think she would definitely look back and cringe at him. He’s messaged me countless times before and after their relationship. Was obsessed with himself and the fact he had a Range Rover.

Her nail girl for years that she’d shown on her Youtube and talked about loads was at my salon that I went to for ages. Until I actually told the nail girl she never knew, until later on when she started filming bits. Just said she was a nice girl but talked about her bf loads

Feel like having a boyfriend is a personality trait for Han... it seems to be the only time she has some form of personality is when she's in a relationship (when she's not going through a breakup)

Reactions: 14
She looks so nice in her latest video... when she scrapes her hair back it looks so harsh for her face

She had filler top ups for coachella and now 2 months later she’s had even more? So excessive

Reactions: 12