Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most exciting thing is her boyfriend reveal eventhough we knew ages ago, these boyfriend soft launches and reveals influencers do are funny. She's just so boring at this point maybe her being in a relationship would boost her engagement but then again she may become one of those girls where it becomes their personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The most exciting thing is her boyfriend reveal eventhough we knew ages ago, these boyfriend soft launches and reveals influencers do are funny. She's just so boring at this point maybe her being in a relationship would boost her engagement but then again she may become one of those girls where it becomes their personality.
She never had a personality to begin with 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never had a personality to begin with 🤭
That is so true!!🤣 I hate to knock her as she seems nice and somewhat down to earth nd probably a nice person outside of the media bubble, but she's still annoying, as you have a whole platform and people supporting you, yet you really can't find something interesting or different to do when you are your own boss, have money and time to rry stuff, and have the life you do because of the platforms she has. She will probably use being in a relationship as an excuse as to why she isn't pushing content, like she ever did before, yet she she doesn't let her boyfriend get in the way when it's an AD or forget her job when it's an AD. I still find it bad she can't even come alive when she's filming with Mads and Rach she looks so uninterested, and recently in Dubai when they both knew she wouldn't film yet Han always goes on about vlogs are her fav and holiday content coming, it's so bad.

I get privacy and stuff but they hide their boyfriends and then dangle them for content and like people guessing and trying to find, and I think they like that as if they are so bothered they could just day I'm in a relationship and never soft launch them or reveal. It's annoying when they post pics like this or an arm just to prove they have a man and let the guessing continue. I know it shouldn't bother me as its none of my business but it just feels like they like their own hype.

• Haha
Mads is probs shaking in her boots with this boyfriend reveal... she loved being the one with a man in her videos. Now Han has started to bring hers out of the woodwork and he's actually good looking unlike that sap Madison is doing charity work on.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet Han is loving the attention from finally revealing (well partially revealing) her hot boyfriend to her followers because her love life is so bleeping important and sacred that it needs to be kept hidden in the first place 🙄🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't lie that's the best video she's done in a while, other than an AD being thrown in, her mood seemed happier and her bf being shown and them together brought a different vibe, I actually wish it went on longer.

How is she still so boring even on HOLIDAY?! Her fella is definitely only with her for her looks because there’s literally nothing else to her

Reactions: 6
He seems like a nice guy anyway. Although dare I say he’s better looking on pictures.. 👀

Reactions: 9
i did not expect him to look like that.. i dont really find him attractive in comparison to her exes and she is a really pretty girl

Reactions: 5
i did not expect him to look like that.. i dont really find him attractive in comparison to her exes and she is a really pretty girl
Who are some of her exes? I don't think I've ever seen her post a photo or a video with another lad lol. But I'm sure they're more hidden or deleted.

I'm also SO curious what Rachel's taste is in men.

Reactions: 1
Who are some of her exes? I don't think I've ever seen her post a photo or a video with another lad lol. But I'm sure they're more hidden or deleted.

I'm also SO curious what Rachel's taste is in men.
I'm not even sure she has a type type as she's said Drake, AJ, old bald men I think hers is if she like she's likes but she's said personality is important to her as she wants to have someone who makes her laugh, and someone who has ambition and drive.

I can't really remember Hans ex as I think i found her after they split but I remember her not being fond of talking about him, I've seem pics but can't remember if he was good looking lol was his name Kane or something or am I way off or thinking about someone else.

Reactions: 1
Her ex Kyle was a little scrote who looked like Dappy from NDubz.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the chef was on her instagram a few times think shes deleted him now though. there was also another one before that dont think his name was kyle though

Her and Dan make a cute couple!! they seem very similar but he is definitely punching above his weight sorryyyyy 😅

Omg sounds awful but I don’t find him attractive at all, I really didn’t think he would be her type 🤣

There’s a new boyfriend on every holiday vlog😂 has she not learned her lesson, not everything has to be shared, it’s perfectly fine to keep aspects of your life private from your socials especially if it’s your job.

Reactions: 17