Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm curious to know if the "we" part is her family or her & her boyfriend? Cute dog but I hope its not going to be left at home alone almost every night while she goes out for meals & piss ups the way Rachel leaves her cat all the time. (Not saying they can't have a social life but Rachel seems to be out most nights, so I feel for her poor cat)
Her and her boyfriend go between each others houses, so I assume the dog will go wherever they are! Then when she goes on all these dinners or holidays I suppose it'll stay with her parents!
Wait hang on, is Freddie her and her boyfriends dog? Cause why would you get a dog together if you haven’t moved in together yet? 🤔, surely it’s her family’s dog? I’m confused haha!

Reactions: 5
Wait hang on, is Freddie her and her boyfriends dog? Cause why would you get a dog together if you haven’t moved in together yet? 🤔, surely it’s her family’s dog? I’m confused haha!
It is her and her boyfriends dog, she said in her vlog they’ve moved in together👀

• Haha
It is her and her boyfriends dog, she said in her vlog they’ve moved in together👀
Of course they have because Hannah is so bleeping needy and incapable of being without a man 😂
Ohhhh ok so the boyfriend has moved in then?! And they’ve got a dog already? She’s moving fast.

My cousin is also the type to not be without a man for very long. She moved into her own flat recently on her own and of course she conveniently got herself a boyfriend around the same time (after saying she’s enjoying being single after dating so much over the last couple of years) who’s never not there 😂 she honestly cannot be alone or be without a guy no matter how hard she tries to make out she’s independent and not dependent on guys.

Reactions: 7
Life hack: if you’re struggling to sleep, just put one of Hannah’s videos on. I guarantee you’ll fall asleep within 2 minutes. She has to be the most boring person on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone who has such a good figure she dresses so crappy. She literally dresses like a middle aged posh woman who’s going horse riding every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad she's done something to spice up her hair but I don't wanna see that slick bun. Even if her hair was done dead straight I'd be happy. Only does insta and YouTube for ADs and eventhough I'm in the minority of enjoying her bf being around she's relying on him when filming. I don't get it surely at her age, and free time and income she'd be doing way more or not struggle to liven up her vlogs. So much fun she could be having but I guess she's happy.

At this rate I'd be happy with the dreaded say it or shot it vids 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Glad she's done something to spice up her hair but I don't wanna see that slick bun. Even if her hair was done dead straight I'd be happy. Only does insta and YouTube for ADs and eventhough I'm in the minority of enjoying her bf being around she's relying on him when filming. I don't get it surely at her age, and free time and income she'd be doing way more or not struggle to liven up her vlogs. So much fun she could be having but I guess she's happy.

At this rate I'd be happy with the dreaded say it or shot it vids 🤣🤣
I wanna know how she gets so many ad deals. She literally won’t do a video unless she’s got some sort of brand deal/ad to do. She’s so lazy!

I wanna know how she gets so many ad deals. She literally won’t do a video unless she’s got some sort of brand deal/ad to do. She’s so lazy!
Exactly I'm lost at how they see she had influence. Still surprised she got the missguided edit tbf as she doesn't even do anything to stay relevant or keep people interested isn't she scared it's her job which can go tomorrow.

is she going through a break up again. She literally posts video once every 2 weeks if she can be arsed. Never posts ig stories etc. it’s wise she bought that house now cos at least she’ll always have that to fall back on. She’s so lazy.

Reactions: 3
Now she has the house, the man and dog she's finished. Only ADs from here on to pay the bills. If she does a what do you want to see from me poll again I'll be angry as why ask if you don't listen. Her job is easy. People are nice enough to help her out and still nothing. Again glad she's found love and he does bring some umph to her vids but it's a Han channel she may aswell rebrand. I've noticed I've enjoyed her vlogs or vids when she's had her family in or mads and rach she needs others to inject life into her channel. I think because she's lost interest and this is her job she's gonna be stuck soon as what has she got to fall back on or give her purpose.

Didn't think it would be so easy to make a cute weekend in Paris & Disney with your beloved look so bloody boring but she succeeded 😂 like what the heck she really is so dull. "I don't like rides that make my stomach drop" you've come to an amusement park 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also waiting til the rain stopped, I dunno how heavy it actually was but I would've chucked a waterproof coat on & gotten on all the rides I wanted to go on, cos I'd imagine the q's would be shorter? I could be wrong who knows 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was watching her recent vlog and was like wow she's uploaded and there's no AD in the title boom a hello fresh segment in the video. I knew it was too good to be true her just uploading because it's her job 🤣

Reactions: 6
Was watching her recent vlog and was like wow she's uploaded and there's no AD in the title boom a hello fresh segment in the video. I knew it was too good to be true her just uploading because it's her job 🤣
I often wonder how much hello fresh pays cos they’re a bit like lounge underwear in that they will literally give anyone with 10k followers a free box of food to advertise and ram down everyone’s throats. But it must be a lot cos it’s all Han seems to crawl out of the woodwork for nowadays and get off her arse to do a hello fresh ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Circling back to my post again. Was watching her latest upload and I thought no AD wow but it just took a while for her to mention it. Of course she's back to the cases and matching them with her outfit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually really enjoyed her recent vlog her boyfriend is literally a bleeping Angel he seems to treat her so nicely I’m jealous 🥲

the try on clip on her video where her boyfriends just stood behind her touching her is so awkward

Reactions: 4
the try on clip on her video where her boyfriends just stood behind her touching her is so awkward
Idk why I just find their relationship very hard to watch there’s something about it that I find very cringey…I feel like when influencers boyfriends who aren’t influencers feature heavily in their vids (like every one) and are more than happy to be speaking to the camera making jokes etc it’s a bit like clout chasing we are really not watching for you

Like he seems like a nice enough person and treats her well etc but there’s just something about it I don’t like I can’t explain