Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird thing about her is that she could actually post effortlessly now and make money. She already has her following. You can’t even tell me it’s effort to film yourself shopping, showing what you bought and GRWM for the day. That is literally a dream. Has she thought about how’s she’s gonna afford life in ten years or so if she doesn’t plan to bank money now? Unless she’s happy to return to the real world of work.

Reactions: 5
Just saw her day in the life feel on insta. I know influencers have it so easy for that much money but wtf, it’s insane to me to have that much free time. I know it’s not even accurate either as it doesn’t take an hour to eat breakfast or read 10 pages lol. Plenty of time to “work” so I don’t get why she barely posts? Her life seems incredibly lonely as well, she always seems to centre her boyfriend and ditch her friends. The influencer lifestyle could be so good and has a lot of potential but lazy people like her make it look depressing

Reactions: 13
If I was on an influencer salary I'd be on one two week holiday every month travelling the world, it's such a waste for Hannah 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure how she can be claiming to do 75 hard when her one workout is literally a 3k dog walk (which she describes as long 🤣) and the other is a yoga session in her pyjamas (not bashing yoga but what Hannah is doing is barely exercise)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She can't even be consistent with the tik toks about her doing 75 hard... The laziness is crazy. She Keeps going 5 days without posting 😂 what does she do all day...

Reactions: 8
I was watching that thinking wtf is hard about that? I do 6k dog walk a day and a hiit class..should I be vlogging a 75 hard like boring Hannah? 😂😂

I’m not sure how she can be claiming to do 75 hard when her one workout is literally a 3k dog walk (which she describes as long 🤣) and the other is a yoga session in her pyjamas (not bashing yoga but what Hannah is doing is barely exercise)

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he’s done a Manye yet and quit his job to be a stay at home influencer (moocher) boyfriend
honestly, I actually think they tried this when he started appearing in the vlogs, then when they realised that people didn't warm to him and people actually disliked it when he was on screen, he stopped appearing lol.

you best believe that if people loved him he would've quit his job and tried to be a couple channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
honestly, I actually think they tried this when he started appearing in the vlogs, then when they realised that people didn't warm to him and people actually disliked it when he was on screen, he stopped appearing lol.

you best believe that if people loved him he would've quit his job and tried to be a couple channel.
he just gives me really sleazy jack the lad vibes

Reactions: 4
Lol not Han saying this in response to someone asking where she has been
She respectfully needs to get a life, find a purpose. All the free time, money, but no content makes 0 sense. She's not even travelling or doing something. Everytime she tries to find a hobby which first starts off as great, usually flops. 1000 times she asks let me know what you guys want to see, and these videos don't materialise. I like Han but this is a terrible explanation eventhough it's the truth lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Words cannot express how much I despise the way she's decorating that house 🤮🤮🤮🤮

When she first decorated it a year ago, it was bland AF neutrals but inoffensive (how appropriate given the owner 😭) nothing you'd have been particularly wowed by but nothing you could say was repulsive either...lately however, it's giving my grandmas house in 1996 🤦🏻‍♀️

Life's unfair. Imagine having all the money she does and access to clothing brands and homeware brands but having such dogshit personal taste 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Words cannot express how much I despise the way she's decorating that house 🤮🤮🤮🤮

When she first decorated it a year ago, it was bland AF neutrals but inoffensive (how appropriate given the owner 😭) nothing you'd have been particularly wowed by but nothing you could say was repulsive either...lately however, it's giving my grandmas house in 1996 🤦🏻‍♀️

Life's unfair. Imagine having all the money she does and access to clothing brands and homeware brands but having such dogshit personal taste 😭😭😭
I think shes chosen the decor to be quirky and less bland and it might just about be acceptable in a period house , definitely not in a 3 bed new build in Manchester :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think shes chosen the decor to be quirky and less bland and it might just about be acceptable in a period house , definitely not in a 3 bed new build in Manchester :ROFLMAO:
Yesssss!!! A Victorian terrace with stained glass windows and original tiled floors maybe but here it just looks absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Never known anyone need to decorate so much; is this all she does all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Never known anyone need to decorate so much; is this all she does all day?
And now she is doing another room. Finally getting round to decorating when she has no excuse, she is home all day everyday and has disposable income, but I agree is this all she has to do everyday when she's been there for a while and what about her job? What are her next steps? I think these videos would be okay if she had personality. I'm getting annoyed with Rachel's GRWMs but when she vlogs she is entertaining. Maybe Han knows she's not one for being entertaining so needs something eg, decorating to do to hide that. Mads whatever she vlogs is funny to just pick apart her lies.

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand why with the amount of money and freedom the 3 of them have, why aren’t they travelling more often? Even if it’s just a short ‘content’ trip they could easily get vlogs out of it or use it for sponsored posts for a clothing brand or something.

If I was in their position I’d never be home!

• Heart
Reactions: 9