Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would assume so as its the town she used to live in

First live I ever caught of her I think she was completely loosing her mind as her mum tried the door handle or something!
Ohhh I'd love to have a brew with Sally McNally! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK babe, I'll wait till my giro clears on Friday babe and send you £300 😘😘🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg Jess is back

Her β€˜flirting’ reminds me of how old men hit on you when your underage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Jess is back

Her β€˜flirting’ reminds me of how old men hit on you when your underage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She always drops the β€œI’ve been prison” card πŸ˜‚ no on is bothered you went to prison, it doesn’t make you hard and it ain’t clever

Reactions: 1
H on live again talking about deane and that Deane hasn’t even spoke about h h is just for drama deane is what 21 and these fully grown adults are trying to come for her Wtf? Deane proved h lied about everything so god knows why h still trying to start on Deane

Omg Jess is back

Jess reminds me of a girl I went to school with called Louise. She smelt of wee and in my head I cannot separate the two, therefore Jess smells like wee. I think she could turn very nasty, very quickly and seems very proud of her stay at her majesty's pleasure.

• Haha
Haven’t seen that Deane go live on her own tt she should I feel sorry for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably another girl h has ran off the app and bullied

Avoid the lot πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I was going to say that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I couldn't kiss Linda or Katie if my life depended on it but if I was going to lose my gay virginity (if there's such a thing) I would lose it to H, she absolutely looks like she is a beast. So kiss H (with my wanny πŸ˜…)and avoid the others!

I couldn't marry any of them, they're all bleeping loop the loop!

I couldn't kiss Linda or Katie if my life depended on it but if I was going to lose my gay virginity (if there's such a thing) I would lose it to H, she absolutely looks like she is a beast. So kiss H (with my wanny πŸ˜…)and avoid the others!

I’d avoid Katie her voice goes through me, maybe peck Linda (if she had teeth) and marry Hannah 😬 I’m allergic to dettol though so would have to keep my distance πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d avoid Katie her voice goes through me, maybe peck Linda (if she had teeth) and marry Hannah 😬 I’m allergic to dettol though so would have to keep my distance πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
You'd kiss Linda?

Our tattle friendship is over.

You disgust me.

ANYONE WHO HAS PUT INTO PEAS GFM CAN HAVE THEIR MONET BACK !!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Seeing the way she eats she’s not going anywhere near any of my anatomy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seeing the way she eats she’s not going anywhere near any of my anatomy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahaha just seen she's on live with a mcDonald's and I came back to say I may be changing my mind 🀣🀣🀣🀣 The way she.slurps her drink is enough for me!

I’m still debating which one is less likely to ruin my life and bank account

I think peachy is a really pretty girl and she doesn’t act half as strange in other peoples lives it’s really odd

Her stutter is a lot worse when Hannah is about too

Reactions: 3