Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really went off on one because someone said they knew her dad from the pub. She went mental!

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell! Haven't missed her live one bit. She's popped up. Clicked on her live. And she's in a house now?¿ how the duck can she afford all that tit in her house...

The way she spokes her to daughter screaming at her is absolutely disgusting!!! And looking at the camera knowing she's showing herself up

Reactions: 2
I saw last night she was crying and moaning about the house she got being the worst one. I can honestly say I’ve never heard anyone sound so entitled. Can she not just be happy that she got a roof over her head.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I saw last night she was crying and moaning about the house she got being the worst one. I can honestly say I’ve never heard anyone sound so entitled. Can she not just be happy that she got a roof over her head.
Reading this winds me up; as someone who is private renting and in a money eating, mould filled 2 bedroom flat that was through no fault of our own with 2 young children and being on the bidding list from before our children were even born and never even coming close, infuriates me. She’s lucky she has had it that quick, and a house! I would bite someone’s hand off for a house but we accept like adults that this is all we can afford until we save enough for a deposit for one. Her attitude is vile and I’m glad I don’t watch her anymore.

Carnt stand her shes one of the biggest begs around i dint get why anyone will want to gift her

Watching her live atm her house is lovely I don’t know why she says its not
Shes just moan moan moan. i left it pretty fast
Just moaning about bins and bin liners

Can anyone give me a run down of what’s going on? 😂🤣 love a bit of McFanny and Beggy Bailey drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mod has just literally said in the box that she goes and stalks everyone h talks too then blocks them if they follow certain people like wtf 😂not weird behaviour at all lol
They are sad individuals. I often wonder why they come on to do lives on Tik tok, if you hate people coming in and shout at people entering do a zoom call or FaceTime. H and her little group are all lonely single mums with nothing better to do. H is their little bit of drama, they feel apart of something and do not want anyone getting close to H in fear they get the chopping board just like Peachy did. I just want to tell H to f*ck off she really gets to me.

Reactions: 3
They are sad individuals. I often wonder why they come on to do lives on Tik tok, if you hate people coming in and shout at people entering do a zoom call or FaceTime. H and her little group are all lonely single mums with nothing better to do. H is their little bit of drama, they feel apart of something and do not want anyone getting close to H in fear they get the chopping board just like Peachy did. I just want to tell H to f*ck off she really gets to me.
I went into Hs the other day, was even speaking she was responding then the next day I went in and her bulldog vick was like ‘IM BLOCKING THAT PERSON’ get a grip. She’s obsessed with Hannah buys her things constantly. The thing is Hannah has said so many times before she hates if someone tries to buy her, she thinks it’s weird. Where as Vick is there buying her everyyything. She definitely has an obsession with H and I definitely think she wants her.

H’s problem is the people she has surrounding her. You can’t say anything to her even nice comments without being blocked which is why I said ‘what’s the point of being on Tik tok?’ Personally I think they’re all secretly in love with H.

Reactions: 4
H’s problem is the people she has surrounding her. You can’t say anything to her even nice comments without being blocked which is why I said ‘what’s the point of being on Tik tok?’ Personally I think they’re all secretly in love with H.
It’s no secret vick is definitely swooning after her