Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think get change from h let's her past control her present we all bad to her unless help gift to prove otherwise. Gone from wanting to make friends/chat on app to just I want I need.Missed out girls she was following back other day she in need new people to fleece. Some so grateful of follow. L just same she got mod asking for 2k to buy pup to save there family. No give back of their time. H bouncing with confidence videos in towel doing the bite lip gets about daily without any issues.Why not working? Happy Wed guys have good day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was the first time I watched her last night in ages. She said that she had known Ami for a month and peaches for a year and yet Ami had done more for her than Peaches ever did. I didn’t get any bad vibes from the bong girl. Am I wrong?
No, I think Bingbong is the most genuine and likeable out of the lot of em. That Tash gave me the ick though, so far up her arse, agreeing with everything she said...it was cringy to see. And her bleeping voice!

She gets rid of people very easily, forgets very easily and uses people.

Let's think back to her moving day, all the people who helped and supported her, sent her money, advised her, phoned her when she was anxious. The majority of them have been cast aside like a saggy spunk filled used jonny 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was the first time I watched her last night in ages. She said that she had known Ami for a month and peaches for a year and yet Ami had done more for her than Peaches ever did. I didn’t get any bad vibes from the bong girl. Am I wrong?
Nope not wrong, she seemed like the most switched on out of the lot of them.

No, I think Bingbong is the most genuine and likeable out of the lot of em. That Tash gave me the ick though, so far up her arse, agreeing with everything she said...it was cringy to see. And her bleeping voice!

She gets rid of people very easily, forgets very easily and uses people.

Let's think back to her moving day, all the people who helped and supported her, sent her money, advised her, phoned her when she was anxious. The majority of them have been cast aside like a saggy spunk filled used jonny 😆😆😆
You’re not wrong there. Kaydee decided Peachy was the best bet. Keisha or whatever her name is was good for occupying her time whilst she had her own bedroom. Jayleigh gone.
But let’s bare in mind she’s been blocking and ignoring girls from way before this. Before peachy came along she had a best friend from tiktok called Marla. She met her too. She had Kim who she stated she used to speak on the phone constantly. She had Char who has been cast aside and probably more, but I don’t keeps tabs. Sometimes

Amy I think has a girl crush on her but has been straight and in a long term relationship too long to be able to escape. She flirts with her so much, it’s sickening to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
WTF is this?

Jeez how dramatic can one person be. All this in front of her teenage daughter.

I have no idea what has happened, her dad locked her in the bedsit, called her stupid and something about her antibiotics.

My god what an absolute mess.

Screenshot_20220311-153255_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What flabbergasted me last night was her saying she'd used clear pay to buy her and S 4 outfits each then went into a shop to get some medication for heartburn and sat debating what to get because she didn't want to spend 4 quid!!!

She settled for rennies which she washed down with some kind of sugary drink

Still yet to see a vegetable

Reactions: 3
I bet the pair of them are so run down. I NEED COCONUT OIL FOR MY HAIR. no love.. you need Vit D, B12, C and an iron supplement 😂😂😂

• Haha
I've had to unfollow her, she's just so bloody boring! What's with the gun fingers, who does she think she is? My cat is harder than her and he only has 3 legs. Embarrassing love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s starting to bore me now, old Hannah was much better. She’s on the verge of complete isolation and severe mental health decline. It’s just a shame she can’t get herself out of her self conceited bubble

I hope,for the love of christ, that whoever has responsibility for that pole has access to some strong disinfectant after her rancid minge has scraped all over it!

• Haha
So as I’m stuck at home with the “Rona” I was hoping to find some entertainment on TikTok……….Linda’s gone, Katie’s gone & Hannah has blocked me…..I feel so alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re all dry these days anyway 😂😂 more drama with jasmine and amber. Hannah is just “oh I’m just gonna pretend I’m not bothered whilst whinging that I’m not bothered”

So as I’m stuck at home with the “Rona” I was hoping to find some entertainment on TikTok……….Linda’s gone, Katie’s gone & Hannah has blocked me…..I feel so alone 😂

• Haha