Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked on, she had a straw up each nostril and was talking in that irritating voice so I clicked back off hahaha.

Thought she didn't drink?

Reactions: 3
I clicked on, she had a straw up each nostril and was talking in that irritating voice so I clicked back off hahaha.

Thought she didn't drink?
Said it was the first time she had drank in two years (then said three years) (but I thought she with Peachy the first time they met!?) anyway I only watched for the first sip.

also someone had better warn the girl who wants to be kept secret not to do Tiktok dance videos next to a room with a door number on even if it’s not her door, doesn’t take a genius to guess it’s either that or the other two on the same floor. JUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU HAVE BREAKDOWNS WHEN PEOPLE tit ON YOU. MAYBE STOP. WITH. ALL. THE.DAMN. WRONG.DANCE. VIDEOS.

Reactions: 1
Well I took some time out and good to see she's still being a bleeping idiot

Just had a scan of her latest videos. I agree for some one who goes on about her safety and privacy her last few vids are pretty much advertising it

What's been the crack the last few weeks anyway I need a round up

Well I took some time out and good to see she's still being a bleeping idiot

Just had a scan of her latest videos. I agree for some one who goes on about her safety and privacy her last few vids are pretty much advertising it

What's been the crack the last few weeks anyway I need a round up
I've not been watching either. She's a dick 🤣

I was blocked a month or so ago…. For saying absolutely nothing….. that was probably my downfall I should of been putting blue hearts & sending PayPal money!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was blocked a month or so ago…. For saying absolutely nothing….. that was probably my downfall I should of been putting blue hearts & sending PayPal money!
Naaa sending her money doesn't make you exempt from the chop! 90% of those who chipped in for her move have been banished to the bin of no longer useful 🤣
To not be banned you have to lick her rim. You have to tell her she's gorgeous and amazing and a great mum and has absolutely, definitely never done anything wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ibsee crappy knickers is getting out of her bedsit today.

Will there be drama?
Or will she just deal with it?

No idea, she's just posted a couple of videos but she's happy so I assume she got what she wanted.

I'll update you properly if she goes live 🙂

Reactions: 2
In the year I have been watching her, hannah has been given so much money by those who follow her. Those who have really been taken in by every word that she has said.

Reactions: 2
In the year I have been watching her, hannah has been given so much money by those who follow her. Those who have really been taken in by every word that she has said.
And she blocks them with not an ounce of embarrassment!

I'm waiting for the big funder (won't add her name as don't think she has a big account and don't want to be put in TL jail 😆) to ask for her £250 back. I think I'd have asked for it before now seeing the way H was spending money on absolute shite.

Watched some of her live. So for those who are blocked: She was high as a kite, doing those stupid bleeping voices and kept going into Sophias room to show her fans but Sophia didn't like that at all.
She's in another temp pad, 1 bedroom (S is in that), it's in the area she wanted and it looks OK to be fair. She has obviously collected her stuff from storage and her cat from her pal (under the bed at the bedsit 😆). She had help of her modfan (Amy?) and I assume her dad.
That was a such as I watched because she was getting on my tits. 10 minutes I managed and in that time she went into poor Sophias private space twice, much to her dismay.

Now she's in this new page her entitled brat attitude is back with a vegence

She's turning her nose up to every property unless it's in a specific town

This page has gone quiet. Can someone fill me on what happened with the sofa today?