Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lot BD learn to manage live way works for them. Yr right she just using ppl on the app for her benefit will hit out abuse them that don't do what she wants. Picture just a bad angle she healthy weight unlike lot whom struggling to eat these days. Many have had it hard growing up have own stories she thinks hers is the worst but not about comparing its be a better person now. She needs just think about others without watchers, followers, gifters she have no support some just watch for company since covid so many lonely ppl out there. I heard her call young kid alsorts cos she had tit life needs think that could be her young girl sat watching not be so awful. Not everyone a troll I not watch her stuff for weeks her views will start to drop. Same tit with her and teetha L. Walking advert for colgate now 😬😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She has two sisters who have good relationships with the parents so I find it quite hard to believe her family would abandon her for no reason. I think she created a rod for her own back and her parents got sick of her. I don't honestly think her parents were the initial problem. But she has very little understanding how things work and if she was living rent free in a house they owned for ten plus years with the attitude she has I don't really blame them for wanting to sell it or rent it to a paying tenant

Reactions: 5
Dad prob thought time sell now S grown up maybe he got problems needs money. Don't matter what reason is his house his money not hers. Looks like always expected everything handed on a plate to her why has the attitude she does. Time to be big girl now sweetie.

Reactions: 4
Hundred percent

Needs to realise she's lived a very privileged life and been very lucky

Reactions: 3
Just to add as when I read it back it wasn't very clear

She was very lucky to have what looked like a very nice house which belonged to her parents for so many years with minimal financial costs associated

Even now she's lucky because she's got a nice warm room, washing and toileting facilities

When you look at these women getting out of Ukraine they have the clothes on their back and young kids in alot of cases

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree so many worse off at the moment she moaning about anything. We all need help hand at times, a friend but this one just takes not really thankful she comes across like that. Seems to fallout block cos she had her use out of them. She makes herself black sheep of the family carnt be so bad when kept her in home last however many years. God bless poor ppl out there lose there homes lives its heartbreaking.

She’s an ungrateful bastard with nothing wrong with her, she’s played on a situation she didn’t have to be in if she got off her arse!!

can’t even stand to watch her anymore it’s always poor me poor me 🥱

Reactions: 4
So isn’t this the new bestie Aimz10 or something? I’m sure I’ve seen her say she was smoke haus aswell. Wonder if she’ll get the same treatment as other people who come into the live who follow Katie 🐍 🐍
Oh dear she’s with her today. Imagine the out rage 😂

Reactions: 1
I just really do not understand why she has to go into so much detail into her life with a wide open public platform but then take any form of criticism or even advice these days so negatively.

I kinda get wanting to document her journey through the system but she doesn't even document it or any processes she's going through in any detail which may help some one else so she's not actually achieved anything

If she just wants her mates then you can easily set up other platforms which you can invite only them into so that's a crock of shot too

I think so Buffy, not watched her for a few days but the last time I saw she had bid for some houses. It all just the same stuff she does every day 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
Thanks DellaC sounds like the “great” content she’s known for 😂😂

• Haha
We are in the cycle of ‘reads tattle, pretends to love life off of social media, comes onto social media to rant about tattle, gives tattle more things to write about..pretends to love life off of social media’

H make an account, sit down, have a brew. You’re in here enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's currently going off on one because she says we give a running commentary of her life and we don't know

We do know as you literally do tell the Internet every aspect of your life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what's happened then?

She's been TattleRattled 😆😆😆

Princess Hannah who nobody dares speak up to can do absolutely duck all about our little thread.
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blue haired skank has blocked me! Cheeky cow. I really miss the exciting lives of her walking around a car park looking like an extra member of East 17.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've honestly mostly stopped watching her as she's a broken record absolutely everything in her life is blamed on some one else or her mental health

She moans about food and her diet and not being able to cook but never see her with a net of oranges or a bag of apples which don't require any cooking but she can shovel crap in her gob then complain that she gains weight then blames tattle for observations regardless of her saying she's gaining weight 1000 times a day

• Heart
Just popped on and she's moaning about tattle again 🤣🤣🤣

As an aside has anyone seen the tiktok roofers post? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯