Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Hannah ever shown her belly?
She only tends to film her top half !

She has some full length pics on insta but probably edited.

Just watched her two latest vlogs. Doesn’t seem like her boyfriend drives either as he wanted her to get dressed to go out and get donuts at 10pm then she had to drop him off at the golf club one morning. I’m also convinced he lives with his mother when he’s not at Hannah’s!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't need to show her belly, and I don't understand why that should even be a question.

Anyone else think she’s odd looking? She literally looks like a cartoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think how she got her eyebrows done as well...girl did not look good after she walked out of the salon

Im such a witch but cant help but imitate her 'hello and welcome back to my channel' in her chavvy Essex accent everytime she does it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit harsh!! Show him then and people will stop asking. If you're going to have his voice in a vlog then you can show his face. Don't give all that private life bullshit.
20220324_211926.jpg

Reactions: 9
A bit harsh!! Show him then and people will stop asking. If you're going to have his voice in a vlog then you can show his face. Don't give all that private life bullshit.
View attachment 1148820
She must at this point doing it for views/engagement.
I would give her a lot of credit if she explained why he don’t want to be on social media eg his job, or just privacy. Then fair enough, but if there was a genuine reason she wouldn’t let him be an annoying voice in the background of all her videos.

Reactions: 4
I would give her a lot of credit if she explained why he don’t want to be on social media eg his job, or just privacy. Then fair enough, but if there was a genuine reason she wouldn’t let him be an annoying voice in the background of all her videos.

I feel like he just chimes in because ya know...guys...but she should tell him to cut it down because its annoying for her viewers to listen to somebody off camera being loud and disruptive af, but I think they haven't caught on for some reason? It feels rude like somebody talking to you but not even making eye contact. I don't need to see him though, I'm sure we're not missing out on much.

Somebody said Hannah is odd looking, but I initially thought her friend looked weird af when I first saw her, I think her name is Jade? I dunno if she's had work done or naturally has a very strong manly bone structure :oops:

I've been saying this for the longest time!!

It seems like shes eating fast food 3 times a week now. And only macdonalds or other greesy things 😒😒 no interesting content. Im jealous shes not afraid to gain weight eating like this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems like shes eating fast food 3 times a week now. And only macdonalds or other greesy things 😒😒 no interesting content. Im jealous shes not afraid to gain weight eating like this 😅
weight gain isn’t something that should be demonised. the effects on other aspects of your physical health, eg your heart, maybe. but not your weight. good for her if she doesnt give a duck.

Reactions: 8
I watched her vid yday for background noise .... I'm shocked at all the positive comments tbh, she seems like she has a large following?, she's very boring, her eyes scare me & she doesn't shut up about her boyfriend. BORE off Hannah. I cannot believe people want to watch 3 vids a week of this girl eating food, talking rubbish & thinking she's important.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.