Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two cents is that she's gonna procrastinate hard when it comes to working on her podcast. Sorry it sounds all good in theory but getting into it is another matter. I also have no idea what she would talk about, and how long each episode will be?!
I think she mentioned something about answering viewers questions or giving viewers advice. So basically trying to copy the girls bathroom! I can't see it going far tbh .

Reactions: 3
The opening line to every podcast episode will be “Ello and welcome back to my podcast” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she mentioned something about answering viewers questions or giving viewers advice. So basically trying to copy the girls bathroom! I can't see it going far tbh .

I thought she would opt to talk about her old job or dating older men!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
did she seriously just cook a normal pizza then use some garlic bread as some “bunny ears” in an EATING EASTER THEMED FOODS video?? 😂😂😂 Does she honestly think she can live off making food videos as low effort as this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new podcast is called "winging life with Hannah Marling" and isn't available on yt apparently. It sounds as though it is geared towards mid 20's or something. It doesn't make me excited for it and I can't even tell what she would talk about from the name.

If its a whole bunch of personal stuff honestly I could care less. A podcast should be interesting and worthwhile to keep me engaged

Reactions: 1
I really don't understand the point of this podcast? Why would anyone be interested in Hannah Marling's opinion on anything? She isn't living a unique life to make her different from any other 20 something year old, she isn't well educated, all she does is eat food and make comments about it.
And I doubt the number of people tuning in will be high.
With her lackluster efforts on the recent videos (pizza bunny ears, seriously Hannah?) I think Miss Marling will be back to full time employment in her old job very soon.

Reactions: 9
I think a food vlogger turned podcaster is very very unusual full stop. Unless her podcast was about food it is so not needed.

i feel like shes getting way ahead of herself. in the grand scheme of things she barely has any subscribers or followers on any platform

Reactions: 10
How on earth can you make a U tube career out of eating junk food in practically every you make🤔

If she was going to different restaurants, or food fayre’s or heaven forbid, visiting another town/city to try new places, then it might be vaguely interesting, but Christ alive her content is as dull as duck!

I really don't understand the point of this podcast? Why would anyone be interested in Hannah Marling's opinion on anything? She isn't living a unique life to make her different from any other 20 something year old, she isn't well educated, all she does is eat food and make comments about it.
And I doubt the number of people tuning in will be high.
With her lackluster efforts on the recent videos (pizza bunny ears, seriously Hannah?) I think Miss Marling will be back to full time employment in her old job very soon.
Could not agree more!

Has anyone listened to the podcast yet? I wasn't sure if it was gonna be a play on words and still be food related... but Spotify has it listed as 'self-help'....

Has anyone listened to the podcast yet? I wasn't sure if it was gonna be a play on words and still be food related... but Spotify has it listed as 'self-help'....
It’s just an intro, I did. She makes it out as if she’s in a position to be a glorified agony aunt. What made me chuckle was when she said about how to be happy single? Thought well you preached that on YouTube and it didn’t last long. Won’t be listening, she will be reaching out on Insta for topics weekly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her first episode will be out on the 11th of April.

her community post about it barely had any engagement and one girl asked her what she will even talk about and if its worth downloading since she does not have apple or spotify....

i feel like shes getting way ahead of herself. in the grand scheme of things she barely has any subscribers or followers on any platform

Yes I've been saying this all along too!! She's at 40-50 k subs on yt?? That's barely any to decide going part time at your job and focusing on more content...but who knows maybe she makes enough from the views!! Her reactions to food aren't all that great though but I do think ppl watch her more for her personality than her content..

Yes I've been saying this all along too!! She's at 40-50 k subs on yt?? That's barely any to decide going part time at your job and focusing on more content...but who knows maybe she makes enough from the views!! Her reactions to food aren't all that great though but I do think ppl watch her more for her personality than her content..

Last edited:
this can’t be the same person😅
That first picture doesn't look like her to be fair. That's a very unflattering picture!

Her 10k challenge was a cop out starting at midnight, I've never seen anyone else do that challenge starting the night before!

I watched 2 mins until I heard the chavvy background boyfriend when they were in the car at McDonalds then switched off. Nope not dealing with that off camera crap.

She ate a lot i mean how long she will do this kind of youtube videos? She eats crappy food like everyday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.