Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think it isn't a good idea to film videos as you have been then make an announcement that you're going to be serious about YT. You should either commit from the start or not, and quit your job based on how well your best video performed. I also don't know how she'll get through if she doesn't like half the stuff she eats, but maybe she'll start to pretend to like it lol

Reactions: 1
Did she actually say she’d do a podcast? I can’t think of anything worse than listen to her drone on and complain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she actually say she’d do a podcast? I can’t think of anything worse than listen to her drone on and complain
She dropped it in the video, I was half paying attention and heard it mention as a possibility.
If her YouTube is anything to go by, and other youtubers attempts at podcast, it won’t last long.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was supposed to be posting a whole lot more now????
She took a week off, so I think first video should be today. I’m expecting a masterpiece compared to her last few videos, now she has the time to work on her content and her editing 😂

I don’t understand all these u tubers either giving up their job completely, or going part time( which at least seems more sensible)

Surely it’s not a guaranteed income. It’s one thing as a teen living at home, but when you have a mortgage and bills to pay it must be very risky!

I don’t understand all these u tubers either giving up their job completely, or going part time( which at least seems more sensible)

Surely it’s not a guaranteed income. It’s one thing as a teen living at home, but when you have a mortgage and bills to pay it must be very risky!

Is she really that big of a youtuber? She's not even at 100k? I've known a lot of youtubers who considered quitting their job only once they got a silver plaque but Hannah is rushing things.. It just seems like a bit of a delusional venture, and she used to say that she absolutely LOVED her job at the bank (as she stated on her LinkedIn) so I never thought she would actually give it up!

I agree it does seem risky…. Guess it will be interesting to see how it pans out! I reckon she must have some savings/ can rely on her family to finance her if it goes belly up u til she gets a new job.

Is she really that big of a youtuber? She's not even at 100k? I've known a lot of youtubers who considered quitting their job only once they got a silver plaque but Hannah is rushing things.. It just seems like a bit of a delusional venture, and she used to say that she absolutely LOVED her job at the bank (as she stated on her LinkedIn) so I never thought she would actually give it up!
I hope it does work out for her as she’s taken a big step. I do think it’s quite early on in her career, she’s not even seeming to be doing a lot of ads or paid partnerships on Instagram.
Maybe she’s planned this all into her potential earnings and going part time will allow for that. I know I couldn’t do it, she’s very brave taken this step.

The thing is though her content is very samey.

There’s only so many times you can do a what I ate from M&S for 24 hours type of thing.

she really needs to up her game a bit,

Reactions: 5
The thing is though her content is very samey.

There’s only so many times you can do a what I ate from M&S for 24 hours type of thing.

she really needs to up her game a bit,
Her content is so dead, she’s just not creative or original enough imo

Her content is so dead, she’s just not creative or original enough imo

yeah and it feels like she does not even realise it...I've been watching her a long time and she relies a lot on being popular and relatable to get views/ subscribers..but when it comes to her content it lacks flair and I can't really see it going anywhere....

Already 3 mins in and she’s already said she’s not doing something, because the option are either things she’s tried or she won’t like. Surely now is the time to set out your comfort zone, and try foods you don’t like. Be more adventurous.

Boyfriend voice has popped up, time to switch off now. Same old content as before nothing new yet.

Last edited:
Already 3 mins in and she’s already said she’s not doing something, because the option are either things she’s tried or she won’t like. Surely now is the time to set out your comfort zone, and try foods you don’t like. Be more adventurous.

Boyfriend voice has popped up, time to switch off now. Same old content as before nothing new yet.
Her boyfriends voice (everything about) it reeks lack of intellect and it’s overall SO ANNOYING. Get him out of the clips or just ducking intro him. She things she’s a big influencaaahhhhh. Lol

Reactions: 6
I won’t be watching if the boyfriend is yacking! His voice is like nails down a blackboard.

• Haha
She must have a lot of loyal subscribers..if she just recycles videos and changes nothing up..

if she doesnt like an option why bother putting it into a video?!! Just film a video that you want and try to keep the bad attitude to a minimum ffs...

Reactions: 2
Two minutes in and all I’ve heard is her complain and be negative ffs

Two minutes in and all I’ve heard is her complain and be negative ffs
She apparently couldn’t find any fast food for her first meal of the day and still proceeded to call it a fast food 24 hours video 😂 this girl just half asses everything

Reactions: 2
She apparently couldn’t find any fast food for her first meal of the day and still proceeded to call it a fast food 24 hours video 😂 this girl just half asses everything

why not just get breakfast fast food for the first meal? She really isn't that quick witted for someone who has worked at a bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.