Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her vid yday for background noise .... I'm shocked at all the positive comments tbh, she seems like she has a large following?, she's very boring, her eyes scare me & she doesn't shut up about her boyfriend. BORE off Hannah. I cannot believe people want to watch 3 vids a week of this girl eating food, talking rubbish & thinking she's important.
I think most of the comments are from her large group of friends!

I find her a bit cocky. Seems to think she’s something she’s not!

Her vlogs are so boring and I haven’t watched one for ages as can’t stand her boyfriends voice in them.

Reactions: 8
No but if her boyfriend is who I think it is, I’m not surprised she doesn’t show him 😂

I wish he’d shut up in the background though. I’m sick of hearing his congested voice. I think one or two comments called him funny and now he won’t stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
weight gain isn’t something that should be demonised. the effects on other aspects of your physical health, eg your heart, maybe. but not your weight. good for her if she doesnt give a duck.
100% agree.. thankyou for saying t h is!

Reactions: 1
ummmmm weight gain leads to other health related issues, tho????
If its extreme, and is ten/fifteen years in the making, then obviously yes. But gaining a kg or five from making memories, having a cheeky takeaway and bevvy on the weekend and enjoying yourself won't do anything. The woman, despite her videos being of a food nature, clearly cares about her health in that respect. Toxic diet culture is so ingrained in peoples heads ffs. Gaining weight isn't a bad thing, in a lot of cases it makes your body even healthier (e.g mine).

Reactions: 11
She eats a ton not sure if we are watching the same person?? Sorry but her diet is nothing I would personally follow..she literally has hot fudge sauce on her oatmeal in the morning 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
she’s mentioned multiple times she wants to lose weight so can we not pretend like she’s okay that she’s gaining weight? nothing wrong with it but she literally said she wants to lose weight.

she’s mentioned multiple times she wants to lose weight so can we not pretend like she’s okay that she’s gaining weight? nothing wrong with it but she literally said she wants to lose weight.
She used to be fat and lost the weight, so I’m sure she’s always aware when she starts to gain again hence saying she wants to lose weight. But for someone who probably gains weight easily, I’m surprised she wants to do so many eating vlogs with quite unhealthy food?

Her eating vlogs are boring and repetitive so it’s time she got some new ‘healthier’ content.

Reactions: 4
She used to be fat and lost the weight, so I’m sure she’s always aware when she starts to gain again hence saying she wants to lose weight. But for someone who probably gains weight easily, I’m surprised she wants to do so many eating vlogs with quite unhealthy food?

Her eating vlogs are boring and repetitive so it’s time she got some new ‘healthier’ content.

She's not that big now, but at a good weight. If she wants to lose more weight she'll have to stop being lazy with her diet everyday & quit the fast food. Also hot fudge sauce is for dessert not breakfast food. So are marshmallows and sprinkles, what kind of 30 year old does that for breakfast? 🤦‍♀️

Yeh shes my insiparation and egzample because she eats so junk food and still looks at healthy weight

Thought I’d watch the latest vlog but her annoying boyfriends voice is in it again 🙄 it’s a Friday and he’s not at work. I wonder if he even has a job as he doesn’t seem to have his own house or own/drive a car?!

You catch a slight glimpse of the boyfriend's grey hair when they're on the train back from their meal out! She filmed while they ate their meal and the background noise was SO loud. I gave up after that as by that point there had already been 3 AD breaks!

Reactions: 2
You catch a slight glimpse of the boyfriend's grey hair when they're on the train back from their meal out! She filmed while they ate their meal and the background noise was SO loud. I gave up after that as by that point there had already been 3 AD breaks!
She got to gain the monies 😂
I do find it very off putting when YouTubers don’t put in skippable ads. Sorry I am not going to watch 30sec advert every five mins.

Reactions: 6
It's laughable that she's still not showing him even though we've worked out who he is 😂

She got to gain the monies 😂
I do find it very off putting when YouTubers don’t put in skippable ads. Sorry I am not going to watch 30sec advert every five mins.
I hate it when they put them right at the start of a vlog too.

I used to get excited for new videos of Hannahs but her content is so dead recently.
I just watched trying new foods from fast food places video and it was the dullest video I've ever seen!
No where new or exciting to try, none of the food was different or interesting just average menu items.
She desperately needs to expand her content if she's going to make YouTube more of a full time job, she can't survive off constantly eating at the same fast food places over and over again 😴
My TV auto played the popeyes video after while I was eating. I never used to mind her boyfriend in the videos, his voice doesn't offend me. But it just feels off to me watching a video of her having a conversation with someone off camera all the time. Like I'm third wheeling on a date 😂
Gives me the same vibes as going for lunch with a friend and them being on the phone to their boyfriend the whole time, does that make sense? 😅

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her last few videos, all seems repetitive content. She could do so much more, but just seems to of stuck with what she knows.

I am sure when she starts her “podcast” she will say how busy she is and drop her channel back to 2 days. Isn’t it better to upload less and have better content?

Interesting to see where she goes with this.

I dont see how she thinks a podcast is a good idea. She struggles to get vids out on YouTube and when she does they are all the same, So what would her context be for a podcast? Please dont say it will be her and her bf?! She used to be all like being single/not needing a man attitude, but since shes had a bf shes like all about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont see how she thinks a podcast is a good idea. She struggles to get vids out on YouTube and when she does they are all the same, So what would her context be for a podcast? Please dont say it will be her and her bf?! She used to be all like being single/not needing a man attitude, but since shes had a bf shes like all about him.

My two cents is that she's gonna procrastinate hard when it comes to working on her podcast. Sorry it sounds all good in theory but getting into it is another matter. I also have no idea what she would talk about, and how long each episode will be?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.