Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why not just get breakfast fast food for the first meal? She really isn't that quick witted for someone who has worked at a bank
Oh she went to Starbucks to get a drink, but said the food was either stuff she tried or she knew she wouldn’t like.

But if she planned the video properly she would of chosen a different place and had the coffee another time as just a drink. Rather than making excuses.

Reactions: 3
Oh she went to Starbucks to get a drink, but said the food was either stuff she tried or she knew she wouldn’t like.

I thought Starbucks made different types of food each day? She can be really odd with how she films her videos sometimes and not even do what she says she was going to do.

Reactions: 1
I get what she meant about Starbucks. Her video was "new in" stuff, Starbucks had nothing new to choose from. However, she could've tried something she thought she wouldn't like and bent the rules a little to include something "new" to her.

She’s going ahead with the podcast then. Bought herself a microphone and asking what topics people would like her to cover. Can’t see that lasting.
Other people have tried, done a couple episodes and giving up. Think it requires a lot more work then YouTube, so if she’s concentrating on that I don’t think her content is going to get any better.

She’s going ahead with the podcast then. Bought herself a microphone and asking what topics people would like her to cover. Can’t see that lasting.
Other people have tried, done a couple episodes and giving up. Think it requires a lot more work then YouTube, so if she’s concentrating on that I don’t think her content is going to get any better.
Yea who's gonna wanna listen to her? what's she going to talk about? quite an odd choice for a 'food vlogger'.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s gotten way too big for her boots. She’s just a woman who eats food in her vlogs. Why would I care about her opinions on any issue? All these YouTubers are so arrogant thinking their opinions on anything are relevant.
Hannah doesn’t strike me as particularly well educated/ interesting/ funny and her chavvy Essex accent is like nails on a chalkboard so it’s a hard pass from me.

Reactions: 9
I just tune out every time she talks in a video nothing that she says is attention grabbing no offense to her...

she'll probably make a podcast called ask hannah or something like that giving out advice or talking about boys

I really can't see how she's going to up her videos to 3 a week when she doesn't have any new content to make. I zoned out at the end of the recent video, why would I wanna spend 10 minutes watching her have a conversation with someone off camera?

Reactions: 6
Same I just kept on skipping then ended the video lol

i could really care less about all the off camera stuff

I can't stand podcasts. So many youtubers have tried and failed so I can't see why she'd think this will be a good idea.

I can't stand podcasts. So many youtubers have tried and failed so I can't see why she'd think this will be a good idea.
I like podcasts but usually they have a specific focus. I don’t want to listen to some youtuber twatting on about random shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like podcasts but usually they have a specific focus. I don’t want to listen to some youtuber twatting on about random shite 😂
I've only tried to listen to youtubers ones and they're awful. I keep being told to listen to crime ones, but haven't yet.

crime ones are fantastic! My personal faves are cold case files and trace evidence

I was thinking what if she starts a freaking true crime podcast oh god she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face and its so not her brand!

crime ones are fantastic! My personal faves are cold case files and trace evidence

I was thinking what if she starts a freaking true crime podcast oh god she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face and its so not her brand!
I'll give them a go.
Oh hell no!! Can't imagine she'd be any good talking about true crime!!

• Heart
Watching her new video and she says things like “I only works 2 days a week”, “todays my Friday at work” and “I don’t work Fridays. I’m not sure if that’s the best mindset to have considering YouTube is now partly your job so you should be of the mindset that you are still working those other days.

Idk, I can see her slacking on the YouTube front more now she’s down to two days a week as she’ll just treat it as being off for the rest of the week and not like it’s half of her job.

She gave me the impression she completely quit her job for this youtube life. I'm glad she's at least still doing part time and I have nothing against making easy money on the side, but she treats it like unemployed time off than a hustle.

She used to lick her arse by commenting on her insta posts and I guess Ellie found out she did yt and they started chatting I think
Didn’t realise who she was her YouTube came up on my suggested, watched one video and switched off. 😂

Didn’t realise who she was her YouTube came up on my suggested, watched one video and switched off. 😂
She used to be part of quite a popular YouTube duo called 'Syd and Ell' but they fell out last year and went their own separate ways and channels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.