Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped most of her new video due to the constant chatting, and the moaning. Losing interest in this channel.

Reactions: 7
is she hinting that she's going to be a full time youtuber? she only has 40k subscribers is that actually enough to live on?

if she is actually seriously considering doing social media full time then why is her content so half arsed

why did she leave in her boyfriend rambling on about complete crap when they was eating the fish and chips, his sense of humour and stuff isnt really my cup of tea

Reactions: 9
Started watching her new British cheat day and that constant repetitive tune as well as her bfs chatter really took all the pleasure out of watching one eating whatever they liked. I used to like her videos but now it is just obnoxious

Reactions: 7
No 40k is nothing you make like 10-15 dollars every 10,000 views I'm pretty sure. She's already settled though so not sure why she wants to do it full time. Her bf will not SHUT UP.

Reactions: 2
I get that now she’s back at work she can only film on her time off and that’s the time he’s with her but just tell him not to speak in the vlogs as it’s really bloody annoying! Or just give up YouTube and concentrate on her career that seems to be a good job.

Reactions: 5
Her hand movements in every video is getting really jarring too.. had to click off after 1 min of her new vid

Pretty much everything she ate looked rank so the moaning doesn’t surprise me 😂 but I couldn’t sit through his endless chatting shite and turned it off!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But how she not gaining any weight, while she eats macdonalds 2 or 3 days a week? And on instagram stories she always puts food photos not only on weekends but also on weekdays. A lot of bread and sweets and bla bla bla. Some of you said shes restricting calories on monday- friday? Maybe she was before..

If you look back at her what I eat in a week video she doesn’t eat as much on certain days and then eats a ridiculous amount at the weekend so I guess it kind of balances out. I’d be absolutely famished though if I was on about 1400 calories for the day.
But she eats like 10 000 calories on the weekends how she stays so thin?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But how she not gaining any weight, while she eats macdonalds 2 or 3 days a week? And on instagram stories she always puts food photos not only on weekends but also on weekdays. A lot of bread and sweets and bla bla bla. Some of you said shes restricting calories on monday- friday? Maybe she was before..

But she eats like 10 000 calories on the weekends how she stays so thin?
I am so sorry to say this, but she is not even close to being thin🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am so sorry to say this, but she is not even close to being thin🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes I agree must be close to 100 kilos now. Before anyone comes for me I'll admit people like her and I are emotionally fragile and we can eat to our heart's content. Any reason to we'll eat, but of course somehow we need to control it and put our eating habits in check. I've been eating super conciously now for weeks and have been maintaining my weight to being under 200 pounds. I just can't see her doing the same without putting on weight.

Shes is not skinny but she is maintaining her weight. And eating like 10 000 calories on the weekends so i dont understand how because she eats like nick avocado sometimes

Yes I agree must be close to 100 kilos now. Before anyone comes for me I'll admit people like her and I are emotionally fragile and we can eat to our heart's content. Any reason to we'll eat, but of course somehow we need to control it and put our eating habits in check. I've been eating super conciously now for weeks and have been maintaining my weight to being under 200 pounds. I just can't see her doing the same without putting on weight.
Shes not even eating healtgy during the weekdays its old videos when she eats 1200 calories i think now she eats more. You dont think that?

Shes is not skinny but she is maintaining her weight. And eating like 10 000 calories on the weekends so i dont understand how because she eats like nick avocado sometimes

Shes not even eating healtgy during the weekdays its old videos when she eats 1200 calories i think now she eats more. You dont think that?

yes I do think she is eating more than that, I meant that its very hard work to maintain your size with her body frame. I'd say hannah and I probably have the same body frame and BMI.

yes I do think she is eating more than that, I meant that its very hard work to maintain your size with her body frame. I'd say hannah and I probably have the same body frame and BMI.
She said she lost a lot of weight so it means she is not the one who eats everything and stays the same. But eating like this she should be a lot bigger idk 🤔

She probably only eats this much while she's filming and the rest of the time eats healthy/calorie counts. There's no way you could eat as much as these food youtubers do all of the time and maintain a healthy weight
But shes filming like 2 times a week maybe? So it means shes eating clean 4-5 days a week. I understand cheat weekends every week like its fine but its not healthy to eat 10 000 calories on them.. she could make a big damage to her body. And she is not teenager she should understand that

She said she lost a lot of weight so it means she is not the one who eats everything and stays the same. But eating like this she should be a lot bigger idk 🤔
You didn't understand my post. As I have a similar body to hers and a gnawing appetite I have a cheat day maybe once a month. I never eat cheese, chocolate or drink soda/coffee except black coffee. That's how tough it is to maintain a body like hers. You don't immediately have to be the size of someone on 600 pound life to weigh a lot nor will you appear heavy even if your weight indicates so. I'd say she has gained easily since she started with the eating shows. If you compare her with someone around 100 pounds you will notice the difference in that she will not appear thin.

She nearly always films herself from her top half only as well so you can’t actually see her full body shape but didn’t she say in one of her vlogs at the start of this year that she has gained a bit of weight?

Her food vlogs are so boring, I don’t know why she doesn’t start vlogging other things to mix it up a bit?

She nearly always films herself from her top half only as well so you can’t actually see her full body shape but didn’t she say in one of her vlogs at the start of this year that she has gained a bit of weight?

Her food vlogs are so boring, I don’t know why she doesn’t start vlogging other things to mix it up a bit?

She's very bottom heavy by the looks of her clothing hauls so I wouldn't say she's skinny. But she definitely curvy and has big hips so she's very lucky where child bearing is concerned. I agree though her food vlogs are boring and we don't have half the stuff she advertises in my country so its essentially no point to viewers outside the UK.

I mean her attempts at vlogging previously is just her getting drunk with friends. Which isn’t the sort of thing I like to watch. She doesn’t film in shops or public unless it’s food related, drinking or someone else is with her.

Oh well if anything its amazing to see just how much she will eat -She was eating breakfast then was doing her makeup hungry again, she had more chocolates and a couple of hours later had lunch and 3-4 pastries straight after that. She also drinks heavily throughout the day along with her meals and snacks, and then she'll have a couple of smaller snacks followed on from that. Crikey. I just can't look away.

You didn't understand my post. As I have a similar body to hers and a gnawing appetite I have a cheat day maybe once a month. I never eat cheese, chocolate or drink soda/coffee except black coffee. That's how tough it is to maintain a body like hers. You don't immediately have to be the size of someone on 600 pound life to weigh a lot nor will you appear heavy even if your weight indicates so. I'd say she has gained easily since she started with the eating shows. If you compare her with someone around 100 pounds you will notice the difference in that she will not appear thin.
It sounds very interesting, if you have cheat day only once o month so how you eat on normal days? If you restricting calories then you should loose all weight because if she eats so much and stays the same and you say your body is similar to hers

It sounds very interesting, if you have cheat day only once o month so how you eat on normal days? If you restricting calories then you should loose all weight because if she eats so much and stays the same and you say your body is similar to hers
When you have a bigger weight, when you eat clean all month i think you should be looking very good

When you have a bigger weight, when you eat clean all month i think you should be looking very good
I usually start my mornings with a cup of black tea and one piece of toast or wheat cereal. Lunch will be a sandwich with no meat or cheese all veggies and a bit of sweet onion sauce ( no I'm not a vegetarian) with a bottle of iced water. Snacks are usually always fruit. If I want to treat myself I'll gorge on dark chocolate or peanut butter with granola and honey or with a banana. Sometimes I'll just have a hot chocolate with almond or skimmed milk. No alcohol consumption and lots of herbal tea or black coffee. I plan to eat this way for a long time as I don't/can't even enjoy junk anymore and food has been tasting a lot fresher for me. Overall just very satisfying.

Yeah I'm finally losing more weight a lot quicker too. I'm about to be at the stone I want to be. Don't listen to these youtuber's who think it is okay to eat junk all day and still be the same weight because you won't be, it'll all gradually catch up with you.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.