Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they’re obviously gonna be spending a lot of time together so he’s going to be in the background of her videos. She obviously films on days off from work and those days off are gonna spent with him. He probably just doesn’t want to be on camera which is fair enough. I don’t think it’s that deep lol
Me either. I think if I made videos my husband wouldn’t want to show his face but might talk.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest upload. Boyfriend is chatting shite all the way though it. She looks disinterested in what he’s saying!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest upload. Boyfriend is chatting shite all the way though it. She looks disinterested in what he’s saying!
I had to turn it off half way through, I couldn’t listen to him wittering on any more 😂

Reactions: 4
I had a sneak peek at the video and struggled to hear anything she was saying over the TV lol
I don't dislike her but the constant moaning is irritating.
She's 29 not 92!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I like her too, but for god’s sake stop with the whinging.

Oh, and lose the stupid boyfriend!

Reactions: 5
his accent and voice is jarring as hell sorry 💀 the bloke seriously does want to be on camera. why is he constantly talking trying to get a word in in her videos.

the new video was so low effort and pointless

I’ve never known someone so negative as Hannah she makes me literally roll my eyes how much she goes on moaning about stuff
Id like for her to actually do a video on eating food she loves for 24 hours just to not hear her moan 😂

Reactions: 5
his accent and voice is jarring as hell sorry 💀 the bloke seriously does want to be on camera. why is he constantly talking trying to get a word in in her videos.

the new video was so low effort and pointless

I’ve never known someone so negative as Hannah she makes me literally roll my eyes how much she goes on moaning about stuff
Id like for her to actually do a video on eating food she loves for 24 hours just to not hear her moan 😂
I still think she would moan 😂😂 maybe she’s just one of those people whose see the glass half empty.

Reactions: 3
He is taking over her videos! Not in a good way either...does he really need to slide his input into everything? He's like a politician. They need to learn to enjoy the moment. I can't see myself ever hanging around people like Hannah & her hubby.

Reactions: 4
I switched off her latest video, after 5 minutes in and thought this is boring, it’s the same as all your other videos. Need new content ideas, and the side kick moaning about the price of it, we know your not paying. Fast food isn’t that cheap anymore!

Yeah it’s defo bank related customer service and I think she’s a manager of a team. I remember her saying she’s worked her way up in that company I think she’s been there quite a long time

Just watched her new McDonald’s upload. It was waaay too long for just a couple of items. Skimmed through it as it was so boring. Also the conversations with the boyfriend off camera I find kind of rude. It’s like she’s not really focusing on what she’s doing. If he doesn’t want to be shown then don’t bother including him in any capacity. This background noise of his irritating accent chiming in is so off putting.

When his voice first started appearing in her uploads I thought ok, he doesn't want to be on camera. But now I'm sick of hearing him, every upload his droning Essex geezer voice is there! Either show your face or don't appear on her videos, simple as that. He was in the kitchen and she opened a cupboard door to hide his face, it's ridiculous! She won't even say his name for God sake! I think it was last Sunday's upload (I could be wrong) Hannah said "I nearly said your name then". Surely the whole secretive thing can't be due to his job because he's quite happy to talk tit every upload, which gives his voice away. It's very strange!!

Reactions: 9
When his voice first started appearing in her uploads I thought ok, he doesn't want to be on camera. But now I'm sick of hearing him, every upload his droning Essex geezer voice is there! Either show your face or don't appear on her videos, simple as that. He was in the kitchen and she opened a cupboard door to hide his face, it's ridiculous! She won't even say his name for God sake! I think it was last Sunday's upload (I could be wrong) Hannah said "I nearly said your name then". Surely the whole secretive thing can't be due to his job because he's quite happy to talk tit every upload, which gives his voice away. It's very strange!!

I have no doubt all of her friends know who he is so she can't be hiding him because of them. It feels more like couples' time now with her bf around instead of a Hannah video. I get it she loves him & wants him around but its pretty annoying when your viewers are watching you for YOU.

I have no doubt all of her friends know who he is so she can't be hiding him because of them. It feels more like couples' time now with her bf around instead of a Hannah video. I get it she loves him & wants him around but its pretty annoying when your viewers are watching you for YOU.
Spot on!! It does feel more like couples time rather than a Hannah video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.