Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya but calories aside all that can't be doing good for her body. You eat like that as a child not when you're 29 years old....

Reactions: 2
Ya but calories aside all that can't be doing good for her body. You eat like that as a child not when you're 29 years old....
Yep definitely! I think she’s a nice girl, but I really find those calorie challenges that seems to popular with u tubers pretty disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
someone commented on her new vid saying when are you going to show us him and she replied saying 'i'm not'. wonder if thats her decision or his.

I wonder if it’s the same pic I saw 😂
I think he’s older, but on insta if it’s who I think he is, then we have mutual friends (not following him) but if that’s the case then based on age of mutuals he’s early 30s I would guess.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's purposely hiding him for more views? If she won't show him I've noticed it makes her fans wonder more if she'll show him in the next video...and then the next one...

If it’s him in the background you can hear talking then he sounds like a right arse!

Reactions: 5
I just don't get why you'd put someone in your videos if you want it private...

I just don't get why you'd put someone in your videos if you want it private...
It comes across a bit like her wanting everyone to know that she has a boyfriend, but he doesn’t want to be in the vids!

someone commented on her new vid saying when are you going to show us him and she replied saying 'i'm not'. wonder if thats her decision or his.
I’m wondering if he’s a Police Officer? I went out with one and he had to be careful where he went out on nights out and we couldn’t go out in our local area. That’s the only reason I can think for her not showing him if she’s willing to have his voice heard?

I’m wondering if he’s a Police Officer? I went out with one and he had to be careful where he went out on nights out and we couldn’t go out in our local area. That’s the only reason I can think for her not showing him if she’s willing to have his voice heard?
Could be, but she said he works nights in one of her videos. To me it sounded like all the time and not on rotation. But he also always seems to appear in videos that are filmed in the evening, maybe she’s doing it round his shifts. Complete enigma

Defo, except he does cos he's always there chatting tit!
exactly, thats what makes me think it's her decision as he's always talking in them! he can't be that bothered as hes constantly talking. maybe she's wary of what people might say if he really is that older man in the photo

Nothing wrong with dating older men these days; but it is fishy that he or she wants to hide their identity. She doesn't seem the stephanie soo type to hide her bf. Bit maybe its not as deep as we're all making it out to be.

If he's always around the house it would make better sense to just show him......

I mean they’re obviously gonna be spending a lot of time together so he’s going to be in the background of her videos. She obviously films on days off from work and those days off are gonna spent with him. He probably just doesn’t want to be on camera which is fair enough. I don’t think it’s that deep lol

Reactions: 3
she hinted at them filming a 10k calorie challenge together on her story, i wonder how she’s gonna do that if she won’t show him actually eating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.