Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that’s not him?! Plus I bet she reads this thread so wouldn’t she have asked her friend to remove the pic or make her FB private if she thought we were nosing on it?!
i'm like 99% sure it is cus it matches the man in the reflection on one of her pics around xmas

that man in her friends fb photo is deffo her boyfriend. in one of her instagrams you can see him in the background reflection taking the photo
i wont share it on here but it's easily found if you go on her friends FB.
i kind of get why she isn't showing him as he looks old enough to be her dad 😂

Whaaaaat?! Girl he sounds and acts like he's 15!!

Yeah I just checked nothing comes up under 'Smellen Smbeer' anymore. I don't think it would be him, maybe a bystander who took a photo of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Whaaaaat?! Girl he sounds and acts like he's 15!!

Yeah I just checked nothing comes up under 'Smellen Smbeer' anymore. I don't think it would be him, maybe a bystander who took a photo of them
I can still see the boomerang on her page?

I don't think that's her boyfriend as the voice on her vlogs does sound like someone in his 20's early 30's to me and you sometimes get a glimpse of his leg in shorts or his arm/hand and he just doesn't look like that old man in the boomerang to me!

• Haha
I can still see the boomerang on her page?

I don't think that's her boyfriend as the voice on her vlogs does sound like someone in his 20's early 30's to me and you sometimes get a glimpse of his leg in shorts or his arm/hand and he just doesn't look like that old man in the boomerang to me!
Most men/boys that age round here sound like him on the videos. 😂😂 no matter what age. It’s very irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 1
are we all hearing the same person, i could easily picture him sounding the way he does in the videos 😂

Reactions: 4
i didn't realise it was against the rules? i didnt post on here because hannah obviously wants to keep him private. however she can't control people looking on her friends fb and finding a pic there, she also posted a pic with him blatantly in the reflection, it's just a case of simple internet sleuthing 😂

i didn't realise it was against the rules? i didnt post on here because hannah obviously wants to keep him private. however she can't control people looking on her friends fb and finding a pic there, she also posted a pic with him blatantly in the reflection, it's just a case of simple internet sleuthing 😂
Yes obviously we can go and look but it can't be posted on here as per the rules.

No posting of private accounts or friends and family members accounts that don't put themselves in the public eye.

Okay found it! Do we think that’s definitely him then 😩 now the voice kinda makes sense

He’s not even nice looking so not sure what attracted her to him?! Remember when her boiler was broken and she had to go to her parents to shower? At the time I thought it’s probably because her boyfriend lives with his parents so she didn’t go to his but surely this ‘old’ man has his own place?!

He’s not even nice looking so not sure what attracted her to him?! Remember when her boiler was broken and she had to go to her parents to shower? At the time I thought it’s probably because her boyfriend lives with his parents so she didn’t go to his but surely this ‘old’ man has his own place?!
I don't think he lives close by, I'm pretty sure she met him in a pub in London?

My other post got taken down but it is deffo him because she said he was older, and also took a pic of them in a mirrored ceiling on her insta stories a while ago and he definitely has grey hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.