Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually start my mornings with a cup of black tea and one piece of toast or wheat cereal. Lunch will be a sandwich with no meat or cheese all veggies and a bit of sweet onion sauce ( no I'm not a vegetarian) with a bottle of iced water. Snacks are usually always fruit. If I want to treat myself I'll gorge on dark chocolate or peanut butter with granola and honey or with a banana. Sometimes I'll just have a hot chocolate with almond or skimmed milk. No alcohol consumption and lots of herbal tea or black coffee. I plan to eat this way for a long time as I don't/can't even enjoy junk anymore and food has been tasting a lot fresher for me. Overall just very satisfying.

Yeah I'm finally losing more weight a lot quicker too. I'm about to be at the stone I want to be. Don't listen to these youtuber's who think it is okay to eat junk all day and still be the same weight because you won't be, it'll all gradually catch up with you.
Nice to hear that about you! So you eating like this to lose weight not to maintain it because its not much do you have enough energy?
I think if you have similar body to hannah its fine, you look nice!

I usually start my mornings with a cup of black tea and one piece of toast or wheat cereal. Lunch will be a sandwich with no meat or cheese all veggies and a bit of sweet onion sauce ( no I'm not a vegetarian) with a bottle of iced water. Snacks are usually always fruit. If I want to treat myself I'll gorge on dark chocolate or peanut butter with granola and honey or with a banana. Sometimes I'll just have a hot chocolate with almond or skimmed milk. No alcohol consumption and lots of herbal tea or black coffee. I plan to eat this way for a long time as I don't/can't even enjoy junk anymore and food has been tasting a lot fresher for me. Overall just very satisfying.

Yeah I'm finally losing more weight a lot quicker too. I'm about to be at the stone I want to be. Don't listen to these youtuber's who think it is okay to eat junk all day and still be the same weight because you won't be, it'll all gradually catch up with you.
I think she eats like this because shes not trying to loose anything and sometimes im jealous because i cant eat 10 000 calories every week 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Nice to hear that about you! So you eating like this to lose weight not to maintain it because its not much do you have enough energy?
I think if you have similar body to hannah its fine, you look nice!

I think she eats like this because shes not trying to loose anything and sometimes im jealous because i cant eat 10 000 calories every week 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much :) I struggle with energy and sometimes I think I don't eat enough, but i'll compensate that with some meat or dairy and feel fine again. 10,000 calories will not matter all that much for one day, just like 700 calories won't matter if you're doing it for just one day.

Reactions: 2
Woah, Hannah's family quite awful just listen to the way they degrade the Indian food.... :oops:

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched it, not sure if I will either. But I can only imagine there thoughts and reactions.

It's a pretty bad video* (by far the worst in my personal opinion)...I wouldn't recommend it. May be funny to some but immediately I thought....'um, racists much?"

also that's not how you eat or enjoy curry

Last edited:
another tit video, low effort and boring

why the hell is her boyfriend piping up at the end AGAIN? was actually refreshing to watch a video of her without him. he really has the most annoying voice. just stop bleeping talking!! 😂

i really don't agree that anything they said in the video was degrading or racist. the food did look awful tbh but of course their over the top reactions to it and stupid faces they make at the food is so unnecessary. her brother is a worse fussy eater than her?? why did she ask him to do a video when he barely ate anything the whole time without complaining.

also feel so sorry for her nan

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ummm what tasted awful about it?? that's what I wanna know, It looked pretty decent to me. Just an excuse to reluctantly eat then complain...don't even get me started on her treatment towards 'nan'. If I were at her house it would be one of those situations where I'd be sitting there awkwardly wanting/trying to leave...

Someone in her comments said that her bf whines like Squidward :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
another tit video, low effort and boring

why the hell is her boyfriend piping up at the end AGAIN? was actually refreshing to watch a video of her without him. he really has the most annoying voice. just stop bleeping talking!! 😂

i really don't agree that anything they said in the video was degrading or racist. the food did look awful tbh but of course their over the top reactions to it and stupid faces they make at the food is so unnecessary. her brother is a worse fussy eater than her?? why did she ask him to do a video when he barely ate anything the whole time without complaining.

also feel so sorry for her nan
I also dont like her boyfriends voice its very annoying!!!!
But what is the secret shes hiding him hes not a teenager hes not on her instagram nowhere i just dont understand that. Shes not a celebrity that has to hide her life its just weird

Agree about the boyfriend put up or shut up his voice does my nut in if he dont wanna be on camara then dont be in the video i stopped watching because of him

Reactions: 4
Had to skip through most of this shite. Her bf really is a 🛎 end!! She got quite shirty when someone pointed out that he always interrupts he in the comments.

I think we should all comment how annoying he is on her vlogs and then maybe she'll get the message nobody likes hearing his voice!

Reactions: 7
Its stupid, he dont want to show himself but hes talking to much on the other side of camera. Its so weird like man if you dont wanna show yourself then go home

Someone said hes like 30 years old but he acts like 15

Her boyfriend talking away behind the camera is like when you’re on the phone to someone and you can hear someone in the background talking to the person you’re on the phone with, like just be quiet I only want to hear the person I’m on the phone with. I didn’t ask to hear you 😂

• Haha
Her boyfriend talking away behind the camera is like when you’re on the phone to someone and you can hear someone in the background talking to the person you’re on the phone with, like just be quiet I only want to hear the person I’m on the phone with. I didn’t ask to hear you 😂

This happened to me the other day for a work call and honestly freaked me out 😅 I think they don't understand that 'pitching in' or voicing your thoughts @ socially requested times applies to digital communication as well lol. I think she's trolling us now by gaining the views from not showing him and he's just being an arse and not considering she has a channel. I get a feeling he's not too professional IRL. Maybe that's also why. He doesn't dress up enough for YT/Instagram :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
that man in her friends fb photo is deffo her boyfriend. in one of her instagrams you can see him in the background reflection taking the photo
i wont share it on here but it's easily found if you go on her friends FB.
i kind of get why she isn't showing him as he looks old enough to be her dad 😂

• Haha
that man in her friends fb photo is deffo her boyfriend. in one of her instagrams you can see him in the background reflection taking the photo
What friends Facebook?

What friends Facebook?
Smellen Smbeer

He really does... perhaps it's a bad pic

• Haha
I noticed the reflection in one of her photos too 😂

Surely that’s not him?! Plus I bet she reads this thread so wouldn’t she have asked her friend to remove the pic or make her FB private if she thought we were nosing on it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.