Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think now that lockdown is easing and people can meet up, and with pub beer gardens opening, there is gonna be a lot of drunk Hannah content. How many clips are we gonna see of her downing a glass of prosecco?

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit lost how she stated in her latest video that she is a manager of a corporate job. Imagine your manager sat filming YouTube videos eating McDonalds effing and jeffing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a customer operations assistant manager - found her linked in cus I was curious lol

Reactions: 1
She's a customer operations assistant manager - found her linked in cus I was curious lol

Yeah I found her linkedin a while back too lol. She's been working at the company for over 6 years so its no wonder she can afford a flat now. I don't think she went to uni. Her videos are getting annoying to watch now as there are ads every 3 f****** mins. I also agree how weird it is she's a manager at a bank but acts absolutely sloshed on YT. lol. Sorry but if I was her boss she would be walking by now. Does anyone actually like the waved hairstyle she does? I like her straight hair waayyy better I think she's one of the few girls who can really pull off straight hair. The crimped hair just looks outdated to me and doesn't suit her face at all.

Reactions: 2
She honestly needs to chill out with the videos 🙁 I feel harassed lol just went on her channel to have a look but haven't really watched any of her videos in about a month because they're so repetitive now

I do like her but I feel like being drunk is her only personality trait sometimes 😂 isn’t she like 28? It’s like she’s still a teenager getting pissed in the park 😂 I suppose it’s because she’s single no kids etc but sometimes I think chill, talk about something other than drinking

Reactions: 5
She honestly needs to chill out with the videos 🙁 I feel harassed lol just went on her channel to have a look but haven't really watched any of her videos in about a month because they're so repetitive now

I agree I think there should be a balance, I don't like youtubers who upload way too consistently and those who promise something but then there's no video for months. I get that its a pretty easy basic thing to do to film a video but you don't wanna get tired of it and you also don't wanna drain your audience haha.

Also if you look at the views that she gets on her videos, when she does non-food related vids she never gets anywhere near as many. Makes me wonder how sustainable her channel will be because people are surely gonna get bored of watching her try fibre one bars eventually?

Also if you look at the views that she gets on her videos, when she does non-food related vids she never gets anywhere near as many. Makes me wonder how sustainable her channel will be because people are surely gonna get bored of watching her try fibre one bars eventually?
Most of the stuff she eats isn't very interesting & fairly boring, so I wonder why people still watch. Plus she'll have a bite or two of most thing and won't even like it and then sip Prosecco for the rest of the video. In saying that, I think her moving vlog did pretty well.

:LOL:haha whoever said Hannah is going to have more alcohol content coming soon was right -Now she's having alcohol infused foods!

Reactions: 3
I do find sometimes that she acts quite bratty and self entitiled. She will bin her familys cutlery but not her own. I do like watching her vids but im not enjoying them as much as i used to

Reactions: 6
I do admire her confidence in front of the camera. It must have come from losing all that weight. She seems the sort of person who never gets embarrassed, I may be wrong...

I mean. Absolutely no need for an advert every 2 minutes in the new vid. Usually like most of her videos but this absolutely grated on me!!!

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I’m on my own here, I just watched her newest vlog and I realised how much I dislike drunk people filming themselves and their friends 😂 I had to fast forward the parts where she was at the pub. It was making me cringe watching her stare into the camera doing shots or filming her friends screaming.
I get that it’s memories for the girls but is it really needed on Youtube? is that interesting for people to watch? Like I said, I might just be a misery but I just can’t stand people filming nights out, even my own friends! It’s nice to see people being able to have fun with friends again and go out but it’s not interesting to watch!

Reactions: 11
Not sure if I’m on my own here, I just watched her newest vlog and I realised how much I dislike drunk people filming themselves and their friends 😂 I had to fast forward the parts where she was at the pub. It was making me cringe watching her stare into the camera doing shots or filming her friends screaming.
I get that it’s memories for the girls but is it really needed on Youtube? is that interesting for people to watch? Like I said, I might just be a misery but I just can’t stand people filming nights out, even my own friends! It’s nice to see people being able to have fun with friends again and go out but it’s not interesting to watch!
lol I was going to say the same. It’s like being the sober one when all your friends are drunk. Not fun 😂 I hate watching drunk clips in vlogs. It’s nice to see her having fun with friends but a little clip would have been enough

I'm honestly envious and genuinely confused. Are ALL of her friends single? I can only wish I could go out and party like this. My friends all have babies...sigh.

not on your own haha! i would be trying to sit far away from them if i saw them in the pub

I'm honestly envious and genuinely confused. Are ALL of her friends single? I can only wish I could go out and party like this. My friends all have babies...sigh.
Im more envious that she seems to be able to afford to save for a deposit, move house, redecorate and buy new furniture and still have money to go to the pub, meals out, new clothes, hair, nails, eyebrows and over priced M&S shite. Hmmm not quite sure I believe that mommy and daddy didn’t help her buy that flat 🤨

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.