Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said her most embarrassing moment, has she ever said she had a most embarrassing video or photo? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didnt really see the point of the shot video with the questions. She didnt answer the best ones at all. I even heard her friend saying you can answer but she didnt. Also when she was asked how much money she makes from YT she said she couldn't answer as it changes, she could have said it ranges from 'this' amount to 'this amount on a bad/good scale.

Reactions: 6
I didnt really see the point of the shot video with the questions. She didnt answer the best ones at all. I even heard her friend saying you can answer but she didnt. Also when she was asked how much money she makes from YT she said she couldn't answer as it changes, she could have said it ranges from 'this' amount to 'this amount on a bad/good scale.
agreed with this

Her answers were pretty boring for someone so outgoing. I think even Megan Mccullom has had better answers than her and she's so monotone herself. Can someone tell me what she answered in terms of getting back with her ex? I didnt finish the video because I got bored quickly..

I wonder if Hannah feels like YT isn't such a reliable source of income anymore...

Reactions: 3
Todays video just ouch

im not someone who gets triggered or offended easily but duck me its not a video i personally think is healthy at all its encouraging bad behaviour idk just felt such an odd video to me

I don't understand why she sets herself up for challenges she obviously doesn't want to do?

& is it just me or does her house not feel very 'homey'?

Reactions: 4
How many times does she want to mention her Apple Watch?? Not even 1 minute in and already "BCUS I HAVE AN APPLE WATCH" yh we get it hun..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she sets herself up for challenges she obviously doesn't want to do?

& is it just me or does her house not feel very 'homey'?
I agree, her house seems very cold and not cosy/comfortable . yeah she loves moaning though so thats prob why

I agree, her house seems very cold and not cosy/comfortable . yeah she loves moaning though so thats prob why
I remember in her first video bout the house she moaned about the kids “ i can moan im paying to live here “ not being funny most people would visit a busy time of day to get a good idea of how loud it is

I felt quite sad when she said she thought she looked disgusting without the lip fillers. Tbh I think she suits either with it or without. I guess if she is more confident with them then why not.

Reactions: 5
I dont know if anyone has seen but she has done a q&a on insta and someone mentioned about leaving a relationship and Hannah showed how happy she is since ending hers and having freedom, but literally every clip was just her drinking prosecco?? Going out genuinely seems to be her only personality trait. I get enjoying that but it seems a bit ott

Reactions: 7
I dont know if anyone has seen but she has done a q&a on insta and someone mentioned about leaving a relationship and Hannah showed how happy she is since ending hers and having freedom, but literally every clip was just her drinking prosecco?? Going out genuinely seems to be her only personality trait. I get enjoying that but it seems a bit ott
I love hannah but I agree. And there's more to life than going out on the piss. Drinking prosecco doesn't make you classy

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her bottomless brunch video was awful yesterday? I can’t get over how rude she was about the restaurants food!! that’s the trouble when you just eat tit 24/7 you’re not used to ‘proper’ food 🥴 her videos are getting painful

Reactions: 8
what even is a 'bottomless brunch'? I feel like its a millennial British thing to eat and drink in the middle of the day endlessly?

Hannah is a super fussy eater so I don't trust her reviews about any foods naturally...I feel bad for the owners dishes she apparently insulted...

Reactions: 2
i was actually cringing watching it! i had to turn it off when she was eating the mcdonald’s talking tit! the fact she edited that and thought ‘yeah, that’s a good video’ says it all really 😂 i’m all for enjoying yourself but getting drunk / being hungover doesn’t make interesting content for me personally

Anyone else think her bottomless brunch video was awful yesterday? I can’t get over how rude she was about the restaurants food!! that’s the trouble when you just eat tit 24/7 you’re not used to ‘proper’ food 🥴 her videos are getting painful
Totally agree. She has a really self entitled attitude.

Reactions: 2
isnt this girl almost 30? And screaming singing in the middle of a restaurant because she’s drunk? It seems a bit immature

I couldn't get over her scoffing her food within seconds before her friend had even sat down each time they ate in the Costco video LOL she came across so greedy

And those vids she does on her insta stories downing the prosecco is sooo cringe to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.