Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^ I mean its definitely possible. She said she paid 200,000 for the deposit and that she's good with saving money, but I can't imagine how much you'd need to save to get to 200,000 in 6 years. Plus she seems like she spends most of it every week. So maybe she desperately wanted to move and her parents offered some cash, I don't think she particularly 'loved' staying at her parents judging by her videos.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she does OnlyFans 😂 She rarely shows her body on camera and she might make loads on that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbf she’s been working from home during covid so that will have saved her loads on travel PLUS she’s clearly very sociable so imagine how much she’s saved not going on nights out every week. I guess that’s where her disposable income seems to be a quite high

To be honest im getting a bit sick of her videos. She always seems to moan and complain quite a bit. She seems like a person where nothing could please her at times.

Reactions: 4
My sister did something similar and was able to live a very cushty life while saving up for her house. Sure, Hannah paid for food (out of choice) but she wouldn't have needed to buy any of the expensive boring stuff that really adds up. I think she could have done it and probably doesn't realise how lucky she was to have that option available. She also doesn't have a student loan to pay off.

How long has she been at her new place now? It looks as though shes barely afforded to get any furniture and the flat looks so big and desolate...makes her look like shes squatting...

Has she never had her nails done before? The hand gestures are really annoying now

^^ I mean its definitely possible. She said she paid 200,000 for the deposit and that she's good with saving money, but I can't imagine how much you'd need to save to get to 200,000 in 6 years. Plus she seems like she spends most of it every week. So maybe she desperately wanted to move and her parents offered some cash, I don't think she particularly 'loved' staying at her parents judging by her videos.
She said her apartment was over 200k which means she would have needed over 10k for a 5% deposit or 20k for a 10% deposit she didn't buy it outright for 200k

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has she never had her nails done before? The hand gestures are really annoying now

She said her apartment was over 200k which means she would have needed over 10k for a 5% deposit or 20k for a 10% deposit she didn't buy it outright for 200k

she said she paid 200k her words not mine

I’ve dropped off from watching Hannah‘s videos, it was the moany and moodiness for me. One thing I do notice is that she’s really into other influencery-Youtubers like Madison Sarah, Sophia & Cinzia... Tbh I find it quite cringe that she buys their merch, likes all their pics and mentions their podcast. Mostly because I find their merch tacky and the podcast unbearable !!! But also isn’t she a bit old to be a fangirl of influencers quite a bit younger than her

Or maybe she’s just trying to break into more insta-fashion-baddie life herself

what was the point of her eating m&s food for a week? she does that most of the time anyway

Reactions: 3
She eats way too much. All these mukbang girls who were once fat and lost weight now eat on camera and think they're helping people but its the opposite..

Reactions: 1
Her videos just seem like an excuse to sit and have one massive binge tbh.
And don't get me started on her *gag noise* THAT IS VILE over reactions 🙄 I don't know about a chicken nugget but THAT sends me funny.

Her videos just seem like an excuse to sit and have one massive binge tbh.
And don't get me started on her *gag noise* THAT IS VILE over reactions 🙄 I don't know about a chicken nugget but THAT sends me funny.
Her gagging is disgusting. I am not following her any more because of this.

I was in the same boat as her a while back and was getting severely overweight before I turned it all around with my diet and exercise. The thing with these mukbangers is that they only lose weight so that they can pig out more. I'm glad that she managed to lose all the extra pounds but I don't know how she still craves all the pizza and fast food after that, and the thought of eating 10,000 calories in a day for a video is like lunacy to me. I just sit back and watch them as if they're junkies relapsing.

I think 10,000 calorie challenges are so gross. Like obviously totally unnecessary but apart from that, I love to eat but even a big meal makes me feel uncomfortablely full sometimes so thinking about people shoving that much food inside them is just grim.
I still watch them with morbid fascination though.

I dont understand why they feel proud about it. 10,000 calories in my body is a purely depressing thought.

I could easily eat 10 k calories so I am not complaining about food and challenge videos haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.