Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting if she is indeed back with an ex we’ve heard described as toxic etc…
He must’ve changed up his act! I wonder if that’d be linked to seeing Hannah thrive with YT as an income

Good for her getting over mr-annoying-voice pretty quickly too. Happy to see her happy!

Reactions: 2
Well he’s a vast improvement on the ex!

She’ll probably get engaged this year as she seems to think that’s something to aim for when you turn 30!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I swear she’s implied it ended badly last time…well I hope for her sake they are meant to be and he’s changed (if I’m right in thinking she said he was a dick before)

Reactions: 4
she has posted so many things about him cheating on her, being toxic, being miserable and insecure when they split up, im so confused

Reactions: 4
Can anyone provide details about their past relationship and why they split as I didn't follow her back then. Thanks!

I didn't follow her back when she was with him so don't know much either. Did she ever share much about him/the relationship?

I'm going to take some persuading to be happy for her if this IS in fact Mr Toxic Ex. Swooping back into her life now she's got her own place? Now her YT following is bigger than ever? ...The cheek!

Reactions: 2
She’s 100000% made a big deal about her ex being toxic/controlling etc in the past? Surely not

Agreed. All she's done is food videos not talk about her ex. They probably just had a falling out and reunited. Not every single past relationship has a dark history.

From all accounts I'd say she's missed him a lot.

Reactions: 1
Well according to the latest Vlogmas I guess we’ll all find out what the deal is soon!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.