Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's doing the podcast with Jade too. I like Jade and Hannah together.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she’s starting the podcast up again, hopefully it’ll be positive for her to have “more to do” and especially if it works well with Jade!…but is it going to be asking for followers dramas every week? If so I doubt I’ll listen…not my cuppa tea for podcasts

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she’s starting the podcast up again, hopefully it’ll be positive for her to have “more to do” and especially if it works well with Jade!…but is it going to be asking for followers dramas every week? If so I doubt I’ll listen…not my cuppa tea for podcasts
Not mine either, more a crime junkie.
Does Jade have a full time job as this could potentially be a lot on top of work.

Reactions: 1
Seems like the podcast with Jade is definitely going to have a very different and way more positive vibe!

I feel like there’s going to be a bf reveal she’s shared a lot more on insta then she did previously.

Oh she's definitely going to show him. She's probably happy he wants to be in her vlogs unlike the annoying ex!

She does seem happier with this bf so I'm happy for her, but i still don't understand the podcast, she struggles to upload videos now so why add more things to do

Reactions: 3
Arsey reply about the boyfriend! Then someone saying he sounds like her brother 😀

If she keeps making a big deal out of having a new Boyfriend, then she’s inviting speculating, and people asking questions!!
Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 4
Quite a blunt reply considering he does sound similar!

She also doesn’t want any opinions on her lip filler! I’ve never seen her without them so can’t say if she needs them!
He is the old boyfriend though right? She was with him before? Maybe not the most recent one, but he's definitely an ex

Instead of doing a whole podcast her videos/banter with Jade seem like enough I dunno if they would make a good 'podcast' duo should just film more videos with Jade.

Reactions: 3
I think she will reveal him, but in her own time. She has been posting pictures on instagram, you can't make out his face properly, but it's more than what she did with her ex. Hopefully he won't just be a voice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.