Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither was her recent ex 😂 but then we all have different taste. As long as she's happy and he treats her right, that's the main thing.

Reactions: 4
she’s such a weird person like the way she takes bites of things then awkwardly looks off to the side makes the viewing so uncomfortable idk why

Her latest Aldi taste test was all frozen, processed and sweet stuff! No problem with that, but she could mix it up a bit!
Be nice to see some fresh stuff in the mix.

Not really Hannah related but does anyone have a recommendations on YouTubers to watch? I used to watch so many but I’m not really into the pregnancy/family content everyone seems to do now

Reactions: 5
Not really Hannah related but does anyone have a recommendations on YouTubers to watch? I used to watch so many but I’m not really into the pregnancy/family content everyone seems to do now
Ooh same, no hate to them but it’s not the life stage I’m at so it really doesn’t interest me

Reactions: 2
Ooh same, no hate to them but it’s not the life stage I’m at so it really doesn’t interest me
I agree too. It seems so many have turned into family content which is fair enough as perhaps their audience is also more family focused. However, I am just not interested in it!

It depends on where you're from too I would think? I watch Leah Shutveker who is a foodie and does food challenges or mukbang-style videos. She's quite down-to-earth and seems genuine to me. She's also based in the United Kingdom.

Joel Hansen's channel is one I also really enjoy, it's something about his videos I could watch for ages, he somehow keeps it entertaining even though his videos can get 30-40 mins long. Bendeen is another one if you don't like other fluff added into videos. Though I feel he has a more niche audience. He's based in South Korea.

These are my best recommendations food wise for videos on youtube.

Reactions: 1
Her latest Aldi taste test was all frozen, processed and sweet stuff! No problem with that, but she could mix it up a bit!
Be nice to see some fresh stuff in the mix.
I think I’d feel quite I’ll eating the way she does!

It depends on where you're from too I would think? I watch Leah Shutveker who is a foodie and does food challenges or mukbang-style videos. She's quite down-to-earth and seems genuine to me. She's also based in the United Kingdom.

Joel Hansen's channel is one I also really enjoy, it's something about his videos I could watch for ages, he somehow keeps it entertaining even though his videos can get 30-40 mins long. Bendeen is another one if you don't like other fluff added into videos. Though I feel he has a more niche audience. He's based in South Korea.

These are my best recommendations food wise for videos on youtube.
Hey I’m from London.

I watch Leah shutkever & beard meets food for food content however, I do enjoy vlogs etc but I just can’t find any channels that have enjoyable content. So many of the vloggers I once followed have all had babies or become pregnant. No hate towards those channels but I’m not interested in watching that.

Thank you for the recommendations x

I can sympathise about finding people to watch that you can relate to! I used to watch a really good travel blogger!
Since she’s had a baby, the content has become completely boring for me! I’m way past babies and kids, and I’m looking for grown up travel not bloody centre parks.
I now actively seek out u tube channels by 40 and 50 something bloggers! Find them much more relevant to my stage of life.

Currently enjoying planet imo and frugal travellers.

Hey I’m from London.

I watch Leah shutkever & beard meets food for food content however, I do enjoy vlogs etc but I just can’t find any channels that have enjoyable content. So many of the vloggers I once followed have all had babies or become pregnant. No hate towards those channels but I’m not interested in watching that.

Thank you for the recommendations x

Yeah I understand that. Unfortunately I've had to resort to watching women still in their 20's to get content without all the baby/marriage stuff. As sad as it is. And no worries x

Try Leah Evans, I find her very 'normal' in a similar way to Hannah - also Marita Kvam, she lives in Oslo with her husband (who's half British) and does lots of foodie vlogs but also everyday stuff too. They've said they're not planning on having kids any time soon so you should be safe! I actually found Hannah's channel after Marita said she was one of her faves. I've had to unsubscribe from a lot of YouTubers after an infertility journey, it gets pretty tedious when it's all people can talk about.

Try Leah Evans, I find her very 'normal' in a similar way to Hannah - also Marita Kvam, she lives in Oslo with her husband (who's half British) and does lots of foodie vlogs but also everyday stuff too. They've said they're not planning on having kids any time soon so you should be safe! I actually found Hannah's channel after Marita said she was one of her faves. I've had to unsubscribe from a lot of YouTubers after an infertility journey, it gets pretty tedious when it's all people can talk about.
I also find leah Evans very nice, very down to Earth.just nice to watch her videos

Wow even eating “vegetarian” for a week her diet is still bland and beige as! Apart from the occasional cucumber and orange of course 😂 So. Much. Cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow even eating “vegetarian” for a week her diet is still bland and beige as! Apart from the occasional cucumber and orange of course 😂 So. Much. Cheese!
And didn't do much research as parmesan is not vegetarian!

Right! So many comments on the vid saying those mousse things aren’t either!
That’s just so lazy not even looking into or planning the video properly. If this is what she wants as a full time career, she needs to put some planning and research into videos like this.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.