Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had stopped wathching her vlogs but one of her vlogmas showed up on my youtube, so I watched it and didn't mind it so have watched a few of her most recent vlogs. She actually seems nicer since she got rid of that irritating boyfriend!

She says in her latest vlog that she mentioned she had a date on her Tiktok, so she said it went well and could people guess what restaurant they went to afterwards. Someone in the comments guessed correctly that they went to The Ivy! She seems quite happy, so hopefully if it becomes a relationship he will either be happy to be filmed in her vlogs or won't appear at all. As long as it's not like the last idiot not appearing but us having to hear his annoying voice!
I agree she did seem a lot perkier this video

Reactions: 2
I’m enjoying her vlogmas videos. Much prefer her DITL vlogs to her eating ones. I think she’s definitely seeing someone new!

Her and her friends are either just turned 30 or 30 next year but I must say Hannah looks the youngest out of them all!

Reactions: 4
She just announced it coming back and given away that there is someone else joining her.
From the latest vlogmas, she hinted at something exciting next year with her friend, so I don’t know if they’re going to do it together? Can’t remember the friends name as I’m not too familiar with her circle of friends. Think it’s either Jade or Becci?

Reactions: 1
She seems to basically have a boyfriend or soon to be boyfriend. Stayed over at a mystery friend’s house unplanned

She’s confirmed the boyfriend then! I’ve got a feeling this one is willing to be in her vlogs!

Reactions: 3
Oh bloody hell hope this one is less annoying then the last 🤣

A few people in the comments say his laugh sounds like the ex and are they back together and she says no!

I hope she does show him. Purely cos I’m a nosey bastard. How long was she single for? Six months?

I think she was desperate to get another boyfriend as all her friends have partners and they’re all going to be 30 and she said she wants kids.

I hope the new one is nicer and I do think she’ll show him as she said she’ll reveal him if she gets 2k likes which she did!

Reactions: 5
She looks happier than what she did with the other one. Something didn't sit right with me about him, could never put my finger on what it was.

Reactions: 2
I agree, she does seem happier and I didn’t like the sound of the ex and at least it seems this new one has his own place as the ex seemed to still live with Mummy! (I know there’s nothing wrong with that but those that saw the photo of him know that he looked late 30’s/early 40’s!).

I did wonder…seemed very comfortable very quickly for a whole new boyfriend. Is he the one she had old vlogs with on her channel?

Just watched her ‘what I got for Xmas’ vlog. I’m enjoying her vlogs again now and she does seem a lot happier.

I don’t like her eating vlogs though, so always skip those.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.