Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree with you, but saying she’s looking pretty good for a near 30 year old 😭it’s something you say about someone in their 60s+. are 30 years old suppose to have wrinkles, its still so young. better start thinking about retiring me at 28 😂😂

that video is so unnecessary by him! although he does have a point about wondering if people actually care about what she’s talking about cus some of the stuff she waffles on about it so boring

maybe he likes her...he said in the video he used to live in Britain, so I'm sure these British girls who are 'slaves' still took him by fancy and he feels wrong for liking them. He isn't usually this brash with other reactions so definitely found it ott

maybe he likes her...he said in the video he used to live in Britain, so I'm sure these British girls who are 'slaves' still took him by fancy and he feels wrong for liking them. He isn't usually this brash with other reactions so definitely found it ott
He seems like an utter head

Reactions: 3
He seems like an utter head
I second this. he made a video on a girl in ED recovery and completely tore her video to shreds. I doubt he has any formal qualification in nutrition and if he does he is a bit of a power pusher and going about it in the totally wrong way. The fact he is calling soup a 'slave' food doesn't sit right with me at all. I'd love to know what he eats in a day.

Reactions: 1
I do enjoy Hannah’s videos they are my comfort watch BUT does it bug the hell out of anyone else that her flat is completely black and white !! There’s 0 colour (apart from the Xmas tree now) but even her Xmas tree is . It’s sooo bland to look at let alone live in

Reactions: 8
I do enjoy Hannah’s videos they are my comfort watch BUT does it bug the hell out of anyone else that her flat is completely black and white !! There’s 0 colour (apart from the Xmas tree now) but even her Xmas tree is . It’s sooo bland to look at let alone live in

Yeah I dislike her house. Lmao. It's so uninviting. It's so basic just black tables, chairs, couches everywhere and a white bed. It needs taste or character development.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree everything is very basic it gives the vibe that she’s only just moved in even though she’s not, you know at first when everything’s a bit bare and unfinished lol it’s very empty

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree everything is very basic it gives the vibe that she’s only just moved in even though she’s not, you know at first when everything’s a bit bare and unfinished lol it’s very empty

Yeah I find it surprising considering she must know how many people her age struggle to even buy a house. It's just privilege and lack of appreciation at it's best.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t think you can relate her decor taste to a ‘lack of appreciation’. Some people, myself included, are just not that arty/creative or bothered about things like that.

Although her taste isn’t my style, it’s a bit far fetched to basically say she doesn’t deserve to own her own space because you don’t like her decor 😂

Reactions: 9
Ok.

First off her room was always decorated a bit more than 'basic' so yes it does surprise me and that is the content of the post I'm responding to by the poster above me. Secondly, I never said she does not deserve it but it is a bit telling when you compare the style of her house to her bedroom before. I'm only agreeing that yes it does look as though she's just moved in even though she's been there for months and months.

Third, maybe you should respect the fact that this is a place where we can offer a difference of opinion

Reactions: 1
Her flat isn’t my taste, but maybe she likes it and also forward thinking when it comes to sell it will be easier. She has made it clear it’s not her forever home and plans to upsize when she can, so maybe she doesn’t want to add her style to this home but will in the future homes. My friend did the same with her first home kept it very basic deco, now she’s all about colour everywhere.

Why did she turn off comments on her vlogmas?

And was she with a boy at winter wonderland d’ya reckon?

Thank god she’s not working full time this year and has been able to give us this “elevated” vlogmas and Xmas content! 😂🙄

• Haha
Hannah saying she’s done no Xmas shopping, but has everyone’s chocolate, because one year she didn’t get any chocolate and it was the worst Xmas ever! is totally me lol

• Haha
Hannah saying she’s done no Xmas shopping, but has everyone’s chocolate, because one year she didn’t get any chocolate and it was the worst Xmas ever! is totally me lol
Lol I actually thought it was quite nice the way she said she vowed to make sure nobody else went without at least some chocolate from her hahaha

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Why did she turn off comments on her vlogmas?

And was she with a boy at winter wonderland d’ya reckon?
I had stopped wathching her vlogs but one of her vlogmas showed up on my youtube, so I watched it and didn't mind it so have watched a few of her most recent vlogs. She actually seems nicer since she got rid of that irritating boyfriend!

She says in her latest vlog that she mentioned she had a date on her Tiktok, so she said it went well and could people guess what restaurant they went to afterwards. Someone in the comments guessed correctly that they went to The Ivy! She seems quite happy, so hopefully if it becomes a relationship he will either be happy to be filmed in her vlogs or won't appear at all. As long as it's not like the last idiot not appearing but us having to hear his annoying voice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.