Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chisme

I doubt she's that friendly unless you're in her circle of mates I do enjoy some of her video's but I think I'd despise her if I were sat behind her in a pub/restaurant

Reactions: 9

Coffeelover23

Yeah she’s gotten way too big for her boots. She’s just a woman who eats food in her vlogs. Why would I care about her opinions on any issue? All these YouTubers are so arrogant thinking their opinions on anything are relevant.
Hannah doesn’t strike me as particularly well educated/ interesting/ funny and her chavvy Essex accent is like nails on a chalkboard so it’s a hard pass from me.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
A bit harsh!! Show him then and people will stop asking. If you're going to have his voice in a vlog then you can show his face. Don't give all that private life bullshit.
20220324_211926.jpg

RachyWoo

VIP Member
When his voice first started appearing in her uploads I thought ok, he doesn't want to be on camera. But now I'm sick of hearing him, every upload his droning Essex geezer voice is there! Either show your face or don't appear on her videos, simple as that. He was in the kitchen and she opened a cupboard door to hide his face, it's ridiculous! She won't even say his name for God sake! I think it was last Sunday's upload (I could be wrong) Hannah said "I nearly said your name then". Surely the whole secretive thing can't be due to his job because he's quite happy to talk shit every upload, which gives his voice away. It's very strange!!

Coffeelover23

I really don't understand the point of this podcast? Why would anyone be interested in Hannah Marling's opinion on anything? She isn't living a unique life to make her different from any other 20 something year old, she isn't well educated, all she does is eat food and make comments about it.
And I doubt the number of people tuning in will be high.
With her lackluster efforts on the recent videos (pizza bunny ears, seriously Hannah?) I think Miss Marling will be back to full time employment in her old job very soon.

mcgee

VIP Member
The opening line to every podcast episode will be “Ello and welcome back to my podcast” 😂

• Haha

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
is she hinting that she's going to be a full time youtuber? she only has 40k subscribers is that actually enough to live on?

if she is actually seriously considering doing social media full time then why is her content so half arsed

why did she leave in her boyfriend rambling on about complete crap when they was eating the fish and chips, his sense of humour and stuff isnt really my cup of tea

Delilah13

If she wants to keep her boyfriend private fine! But stop putting his voice in every single video 🙄

shh77

VIP Member
Absolutely no surprise the “YouTubes just not for me and I’ll probably go back to a full time role”…we called it Tattlers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

jonesy717

Anyone else think her bottomless brunch video was awful yesterday? I can’t get over how rude she was about the restaurants food!! that’s the trouble when you just eat shit 24/7 you’re not used to ‘proper’ food 🥴 her videos are getting painful

ggturner12

Chatty Member
It seems like shes eating fast food 3 times a week now. And only macdonalds or other greesy things 😒😒 no interesting content. Im jealous shes not afraid to gain weight eating like this 😅
weight gain isn’t something that should be demonised. the effects on other aspects of your physical health, eg your heart, maybe. but not your weight. good for her if she doesnt give a fuck.

I do enjoy Hannah’s videos they are my comfort watch BUT does it bug the hell out of anyone else that her flat is completely black and white !! There’s 0 colour (apart from the Xmas tree now) but even her Xmas tree is . It’s sooo bland to look at let alone live in

Starfact

I think her videos are becoming quite boring now and very repetitive. I know shes gone back to work so it is harder to do YT now but it is really showing in her videos. Also how she eats really annoys me . like why does she seem to act like its a challenge to put as much as she can on her fork then eat it. She eats huge mouthfulls.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I watched her vid yday for background noise .... I'm shocked at all the positive comments tbh, she seems like she has a large following?, she's very boring, her eyes scare me & she doesn't shut up about her boyfriend. BORE off Hannah. I cannot believe people want to watch 3 vids a week of this girl eating food, talking rubbish & thinking she's important.
I think most of the comments are from her large group of friends!

I find her a bit cocky. Seems to think she’s something she’s not!

Her vlogs are so boring and I haven’t watched one for ages as can’t stand her boyfriends voice in them.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I hate to sound horrible but Hannah’s life just really isn’t interesting enough for her to do this you tube. Her videos as of late have been DRAB, like dull, boring, samey. I genuinely haven’t watched through a whole video to the end of hers in about 2 months I get 5 mins in and just turn it off it’s just her monotone voice ✨ trying Christmas menus ✨ that aren’t actually Christmas menus, moaning about said menus and calling the video a day after about 12 minutes

She used to do half decent food based videos but now their just the same shite every week

Ups27

VIP Member
Does anyone else get put off by the fact he sounds EXACTLY like her brother hahaha

• Haha

MalteasersRlife

Calm ya tits. I should have elaborated...I find her to be bottom heavy but I do find her hips stunning and yes she is nowhere near 'fat' or not ideal or anything like that. Maybe I just have a different preference to most women. Sorry to have offended anyone.
So
You’ve explained your original comment… and yet it’s still offensive 🤔 you said she looks heavy, not bottom heavy.. they are two very different things

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
so sick of her turning her nose up at literally everything. moaning about the cake, moaning about the clothes. she would be absolutely unbearable to be around in person
also the clothes she picks and wears are always so ugly
why is she being secretive about where she's going on holiday 😂 literally no one cares. girl you've got 40k subcribers you're not mollymae

• Haha