Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet she said in her last video that her vlogmas is going to be “elevated” this year because she only works 2 days in her job. If anything the quality and effort of her videos have slipped and are lacking since she dropped her hours to focus more on YouTube.
Hannah “this year my Vlogmas is going to be elevated!!”
Also Hannah “I really don’t know what other videos to do. I know I haven’t tried the Xmas menus at xy and z but everyone’s done them, blah blah, blah blah and blah blah have all done them so I don’t know”
…..hmmmm I dunno maybe come up with some original content then?!
I did feel like she gave more of her opinion/actually described the flavours etc in this latest Pret video though, good job Hannah! 😜

Reactions: 1
I hate to sound horrible but Hannah’s life just really isn’t interesting enough for her to do this you tube. Her videos as of late have been DRAB, like dull, boring, samey. I genuinely haven’t watched through a whole video to the end of hers in about 2 months I get 5 mins in and just turn it off it’s just her monotone voice ✨ trying Christmas menus ✨ that aren’t actually Christmas menus, moaning about said menus and calling the video a day after about 12 minutes

She used to do half decent food based videos but now their just the same shite every week

Reactions: 8
I hate to sound horrible but Hannah’s life just really isn’t interesting enough for her to do this you tube. Her videos as of late have been DRAB, like dull, boring, samey. I genuinely haven’t watched through a whole video to the end of hers in about 2 months I get 5 mins in and just turn it off it’s just her monotone voice ✨ trying Christmas menus ✨ that aren’t actually Christmas menus, moaning about said menus and calling the video a day after about 12 minutes

She used to do half decent food based videos but now their just the same shite every week
I completely agree. Her content hasn't improved since she has cut down her work days to dedicate more time to Youtube. She basically can't be bothered. I don't think the drive/passion is really there.
She comes across nice enough, in an average looking, average educated kind of way (despite my personal dislike of her chav accent) but she has no.......screen presence, no selling point. It's just her flat voice moaning about food and that's it. She isn't going to carve out a niche as a travel vlogger or luxury vlogger so I wonder how much longer she will keep this up.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. Her content hasn't improved since she has cut down her work days to dedicate more time to Youtube. She basically can't be bothered. I don't think the drive/passion is really there.
She comes across nice enough, in an average looking, average educated kind of way (despite my personal dislike of her chav accent) but she has no.......screen presence, no selling point. It's just her flat voice moaning about food and that's it. She isn't going to carve out a niche as a travel vlogger or luxury vlogger so I wonder how much longer she will keep this up.
Exactly like most successful you tubers are interesting people and DO interesting things even if she does want to carry on just doing food content FINE it can be really fun to watch but no one is arsed about “trying Costa festive menu” we want to see challenges, quirky food places etc

I always check her youtube subs and they never increase. Even since she dedicated more time to it, she's still on her old numbers.

I think she needs to move away from the food vlogs and do some hauls or DITL or 'come shopping with me' blah blah.

Reactions: 3
Has anybody else watched this?? He normally reacts to what vegans eat not sure why he's reacting to Hannah.......

Has anybody else watched this?? He normally reacts to what vegans eat not sure why he's reacting to Hannah.......

WHO IS THIS GUY?! Wow!! 🫣🤯
“Forever alone” “British slave breakfast” “this country is so degenerated” “she’s stupid, she’s a stupid girl, I don’t say that to offend her it’s just very clear” “I don’t know how old she is, but she looks old, as if she’s aged prematurely, around the eyes especially she already has a granny look” “no wonder she looks so worn out, seems like see only eats grains and drinks Pepsi max” “she even makes stories that could be interesting boring somehow” “you sniffed real freedom and then went back to being a slave” “she’s going to look so horrible by the age of 40, probably even sooner” “soup is also slave food” “her life is going to be miserable and probably childless because realistically who is going to want to be with her”
Wooooooow!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
WHO IS THIS GUY?! Wow!! 🫣🤯
“Forever alone” “British slave breakfast” “this country is so degenerated” “she’s stupid, she’s a stupid girl, I don’t say that to offend her it’s just very clear” “I don’t know how old she is, but she looks old, as if she’s aged prematurely, around the eyes especially she already has a granny look” “no wonder she looks so worn out, seems like see only eats grains and drinks Pepsi max” “she even makes stories that could be interesting boring somehow” “you sniffed real freedom and then went back to being a slave” “she’s going to look so horrible by the age of 40, probably even sooner” “soup is also slave food” “her life is going to be miserable and probably childless because realistically who is going to want to be with her”
Wooooooow!

He's very forthright. He's been arrested before for chowing on raw meat at Vegan festivals. Loves to put his opinions out there, clearly. He has good points in his vegan reactions but this one of Hannah is just too harsh and wrong on so many levels. Most people age by 30 and prefer not to have kids or live alone, get over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What an hole!! He's got a cheek saying she looks old, has he looked in the mirror?!!

So I think he’s trying to use shock factor and be offensive (as opposed to actually thinking the things he’s saying). Still ridiculous and awful though. I kind of want her to see that and rip him a new one. We know what she’s like!

Reactions: 2
So I think he’s trying to use shock factor and be offensive (as opposed to actually thinking the things he’s saying). Still ridiculous and awful though. I kind of want her to see that and rip him a new one. We know what she’s like!
Oooh yea she’s got that raaaaaage! She would absolutely go off!

He’s an absolute dick head.An attention seeker and a misogynist.
So what if Hannah wants to be child free. Good for her!
I think she looks pretty good for a near 30 year old. I find her videos a bit boring tbh, but the poster above Making derogatory comments about her appearance and lifestyle is just plain nasty.
sounds like a man to me!

Sorry, I’ve just realised that it was the twatty bloke that was saying those things about hannah, not the poster who was quoting it!

• Heart
I think she looks pretty good for a near 30 year old. I find her videos a bit boring tbh, but the poster above Making derogatory comments about her appearance and lifestyle is just plain nasty.
sounds like a man to me!

Sorry, I’ve just realised that it was the twatty bloke that was saying those things about hannah, not the poster who was quoting it!
i agree with you, but saying she’s looking pretty good for a near 30 year old 😭it’s something you say about someone in their 60s+. are 30 years old suppose to have wrinkles, its still so young. better start thinking about retiring me at 28 😂😂

that video is so unnecessary by him! although he does have a point about wondering if people actually care about what she’s talking about cus some of the stuff she waffles on about it so boring

I think people just aren't used to his brash ness. People from those parts of the world do not sugar coat things. Though I do agree the video reacting to Hannah was uncalled for and downright nasty. I don't think she would rage she would be pretty sad about those comments.

Reactions: 2
sounds like a man to me!

Ooh yea definitely wasn’t me saying those things! I was just so shocked watching it I started taking notes lol

Anyone watch her latest video with Nan..? She was surprisingly a lot more likeable here.. ♥

Wow, he’s awful. Plain and simple. Hannah if you’re reading this, please do rise above him. Tattle is to critique influencers and the like but I know for a fact she will be upset and hurt by that video! Who wouldn’t? We all have feelings. Hannah you look great don’t take any notice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.