Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest video shes moaning she lives near a school, so its bad for parking. The world doesnt revolve around you! Shes constantly moaning!
She chose to move there. It’s not like it’s her parents house and she had no say in where she lived.

Reactions: 5
She chose to move there. It’s not like it’s her parents house and she had no say in where she lived.
It’s like when people move close to a stadium then complain about concerts/events being too loud 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I live in a small village between two schools one on wither side and honestly around 7:30-8:30 & 3:00-4:00 it's gridlocked every one here knows to avoid trying to shift a car at this time even the bus doesn't get through between these times says it all 🤣

another boring lazy video from her, trying halloween foods for24 hours.

she literally just had cereal, an ice cream, some hot dogs and a muffin. no variety or anything new or exciting just the same old crap as last year. why did she have an ice cream for lunch when she could've just filled the day with snacks instead. her videos are 80% of her waffling on about random stuff rather than actually focussing on the food.

another boring lazy video from her, trying halloween foods for24 hours.

she literally just had cereal, an ice cream, some hot dogs and a muffin. no variety or anything new or exciting just the same old crap as last year. why did she have an ice cream for lunch when she could've just filled the day with snacks instead. her videos are 80% of her waffling on about random stuff rather than actually focussing on the food.
SO disorganised! Like she doesn’t even go looking for things to try until the day of filming, then complains she couldn’t find anything/what she wanted. How about even the TINIEST bit of preparation?! 🙄🙄

Isn't halloween food normally pumpkin cookies and stuff?? I don't see how a hotdog is Halloween related really...

Reactions: 1
Hannahs attitude in her recent McDonald’s video is disgusting. The disdain in her voice when she talks to the workers or about them gives me the ick

Why did she even bother doing that Greece Lidl video?? She even said sorry this feels really rushed and I haven’t looked at myself, just chucked this outfit on etc etc… is it that hard to put in a LITTLE bit of effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So true especially the Halloween video I found there was pumpkin spice bagels this year she could've tried them and done a full day eating Halloween foods there's lots new out if you look 🎃

So true especially the Halloween video I found there was pumpkin spice bagels this year she could've tried them and done a full day eating Halloween foods there's lots new out if you look 🎃

Exactly. I don't get why food youtubers go for the basics like milkshakes, hotdog, chips, cookies, lollies or spice latte. Try some actual food!!

Exactly. I don't get why food youtubers go for the basics like milkshakes, hotdog, chips, cookies, lollies or spice latte. Try some actual food!!
100% it’s just lazy! i watch another foodie youtuber called Leah Evans and she did a day of halloween food (including the bagels) and actually had 3 proper meals (plus dessert) that were halloween themed! it’s not that hard!

Reactions: 2
100% it’s just lazy! i watch another foodie youtuber called Leah Evans and she did a day of halloween food (including the bagels) and actually had 3 proper meals (plus dessert) that were halloween themed! it’s not that hard!
I enjoy watching leah Evans

Yet again minimal effort from Hannah, a video purely on Christmas themed meal deals and not all Christmas items 😂

Yet again minimal effort from Hannah, a video purely on Christmas themed meal deals and not all Christmas items 😂
“I got this drink, it’s not actually Christmas themed but it’s red” ……..ok then! 👍👍

And yet she said in her last video that her vlogmas is going to be “elevated” this year because she only works 2 days in her job. If anything the quality and effort of her videos have slipped and are lacking since she dropped her hours to focus more on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.