Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really enjoy Hannahs videos with her Nan 😅

Just finished the video with her Nan, can't believe how negative she still is. I HATE profiteroles, I HATE gold. Like do you really though? Or are they just not your preference? Poor Nan 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I reallllly enjoyed her latest video with her Nan it was so funny and a nice switch up from the constant whinging about food. I seen a comment that said she should do an advice video with her nan I really hope she does that would be such a good video!

Reactions: 5
Hannah's video on living expenses, she spent east £1700 in a week (bills included in that)... but still, that would be my entire wage GONE 🤯

• Wow
Hannah's video on living expenses, she spent east £1700 in a week (bills included in that)... but still, that would be my entire wage GONE 🤯
Same!! I understand she lives in London etc but, I earn £1700 a month and she spent that in a week!!

Reactions: 2
duck me she buys some absolute crap. she always misses with the clothes she buys. that is more than what I pick up monthly and she justified it by saying it was mostly bills but her bills are still so high!

She lives in a certain part of Thurrock (don’t think it’s appropriate to put where exactly) and I live in the same town as her and my council tax is the same. Her bills are high but the rest of the month they’d be less as the other few weeks wouldn’t include the household bills. Salaries tend to be above the national average if you have a half decent office job that you can commute to in central london.

Reactions: 1
I just watched it first one is wild, her bills are high. I live in a flat and luckily I get a bonus from work that covers yearly cost of management company, ground rent and council tax. Which I am thankful for.
But she did spend more in the first 3 days than I spend on myself.
You have to question why someone needs 3 coats though, I have one winter coat and that needs replacing but I can’t quite justify the cost, had it about 5/6 years now.

I know al her bills were included in that but, she still spends loads. Three coats!!
Her salary must be high though, as she says she saves every month as well. Her mortgage alone was £600 something😮

She said in a recent vid she had two more holidays planned as well!!
Maybe u tube is a better payer than I thought!

• Wow
That is an extortionate amount of money! I am a qualified accountant on a good salary, own my own home and am quite shocked at home much she spends. I get the mortgage council tax etc, but 3 coats, £60 on a dinner just for her? That’s excessive

Considering she’s such a fussy b and hates everything, I was shocked and actually pleasantly surprised by her latest video! …not only did she try different things she actually liked some of them!! 😮😮 lol

• Haha
I did used to love her channel in lockdown it was entertainment now though I watch through the invidious link to see watch she's up to her nan is fab with her love their videos but I make £600 part time a month how can she spend so much and not budget every penny I earn is accounted for even more so now with these shocking bills!

She said she's never had a bmt sub from Subway before 🤔 I swear she's had one before because I thought it sounded nice and got one a couple of week later.

She said she's never had a bmt sub from Subway before 🤔 I swear she's had one before because I thought it sounded nice and got one a couple of week later.

Haha. She's only done one Subway video I believe where the dudes from tinder picked her order and that's where she tried it? She chooses to eat crap food the rest of the time

Haha. She's only done one Subway video I believe where the dudes from tinder picked her order and that's where she tried it? She chooses to eat crap food the rest of the time
No, it wasn't that one. I've found it now, it was the "Eating fast food I've never tried before" video from 6 months ago. I knew I hadn't imagined it.
6.25 in.

Reactions: 3
“Didn’t have time to edit todays video, will be out Thursday” ……..what else are you doing?? I b know she has her other job, but still.
Question box “What videos do you want to see from me?” …..so lazy I hate when people ask this, it’s your JOB you figure it out! 🙄

Reactions: 4
“Didn’t have time to edit todays video, will be out Thursday” ……..what else are you doing?? I b know she has her other job, but still.
Question box “What videos do you want to see from me?” …..so lazy I hate when people ask this, it’s your JOB you figure it out! 🙄
I hate to disagree with people on here, but you do want to put out videos your viewers would enjoy, isn’t that the whole point? I get its not being original or when people argue its lazy, but I know there are some videos i’d love to see from certain creators, and would suggest them in boxes like this! I’d rather put out content people suggest or want to see, than make up ideas myself and viewers not want it..

I hate to disagree with people on here, but you do want to put out videos your viewers would enjoy, isn’t that the whole point? I get its not being original or when people argue its lazy, but I know there are some videos i’d love to see from certain creators, and would suggest them in boxes like this! I’d rather put out content people suggest or want to see, than make up ideas myself and viewers not want it..
No I totally understand what you’re saying and actually as I was typing this was thinking the same thing lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ ….guess I’m just in a b*tchy mood and find her content/effort to be very lazy sometimes!
But you’re right there’s definitely merit to asking what your followers what to see, because there’s a lot of tired videos from her that I’d rather she doesn’t do again! x

On her latest video shes moaning she lives near a school, so its bad for parking. The world doesnt revolve around you! Shes constantly moaning!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.